Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Clear GOTY 2023 contender, LIZARDS MUST DIE

NaturallyCarnivorousSheep

Albanian Deliberator Kang
Patron
Possibly Retarded

• Epic battles with hordes of lizards and other herods
  • An opportunity to show everyone HEROIC STRENGTH . For the glory of ANCESTORS
  • 3D graphics, logs in 8 polygons MINIMUM
  • Protection of Baikalsk, the Republic of Tyva and Hyperborea from the invasions of evil lizards
  • Drinking the waters of Baikal, and going into battle against the Lizards of Herod and the unholy aliens that decided to seize the holy land of the Rus
  • Holy massacre in the name of SVAROG
  • Experiencing The blessing of Perun, who gives the Rus a mighty force
  • Saving the most beautiful expanses of the Rus land, rivers, lakes, forests and mountains from foreign herods
  • GOD-PLEASING festivities throughout the RUS land after the victory over the lizards FOR THE GLORY OF YARILA
  • Everything is strictly according to scientific documents
  • Active combos and high-speed attacks under a seasoned background for the glory of Perun

ezgif.com-video-to-gif__1_.gif

Text_b.png

• Radislav Bagirov - skillfully handles a sword and a shield, a thunderstorm of common sense
  • Vseslav the Sorcerer is a master of battles with two swords, the most dexterous and fastest Russian, became famous in campaigns against lizards
  • Drocheslav son of Sergeus - A mighty warrior, wielding a berdysh. Everyone is putting together legends about his vitality and immortality.

Text_%D1%81.png

• GOIDA
  • Thunderclaps of Perun
  • Slavic chest shot
  • Blow from the turntable
  • Fraternal onslaught of the Slavs

rumSaint

Literate
From creators of smash hits like "Dungeons and Cocks" and "Dungeons and Geese".

Looks like day 1 purchase boys.

Humanophage

Arcane
The game has been released to "very positive" reviews.

Rus: Time to drink Baikal water and stretch our fists
Reptilian: Rus! Our army of lizards is now here.
Rus: Time to defend the native land! Children of Perun, banish the lizards from the sacred land of our ancestors.
Rus 2: You have my sword!
Rus 3: And my axe!
Rus: And the Slavic grab with balls!
Rus: I devised a cunning tactic, lizards
Rus: I'll knock you face with a round kick
Rus: Massacre!
Rus: These lizards are just children
Rus: We have won! We resisted the damned green lizards!
Rus: Glory to the Slavic kin! Let's drink kvass, brothers!

ce280a4a-b58b-5a06-a9ad-207c7724c9fb

Last edited:

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Those motherfuckers took my 'there is a great spiritual war of slavs and lizard' shitpost and turned it into a game

Cheesedragon117

Educated
Holy dogshit, non-ironic games set in the mythical land of Hyperborea? In GLORIOUS VEDIC RUSSIA?!?!

It's a damn shame none of them seem particularly inspired by the beautiful artworks of Vsevolod Ivanov though. Lizard Survivors, a little bit, but I want more. I want woolly war-mammoths, log-cabin spaceships and visages of ancient gods appearing on the horizon. I'd embed here a few examples from that webpage, but I don't know how.

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
Have a good day, Slavic brothers!

Today, finally, according to your requests, we are releasing a major addition for the Lizards must die game. Call your bros and friends, now the treacherous lizards can be scattered together! Drink strong kvass or Baikal water, and go into battle!

What awaits you, Russian brothers:
1) Cooperative game mode. Hit the become a voivode button and invite your friends to join your adventures!
2) The opportunity to play with 4 or even 5, if you really want, heroes!
3) New adventures of Rus - map of AFRICA! Help the black-Russian brothers to clear the pyramids of foot-and-mouth disease
4) New types of snake lizards in Africa, a new enemy and a new miniboss
5) A new character is Mstislav Dubolyub, a master of a two-handed club, slow but POWERFUL
6) WE FIXED A LOT OF BUGS, lizards now don't kick your ass at any point in the game, and alien herods don't trample the player 24/7
7) Two new achievements
8) Another new character is VICTOR, the master of the spear and shield, an original skin and a new appearance, all proceeds will go to the development of a NEW GAME

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom