Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cleve Blakemore Foams At The Mouth

Sarvis

Erudite
Jinxed said:
This whole Cleve vs Exitium thing is getting old.

I dunno... I find if you just sit back and skim it's kind of amusing.

Jinxed

Liturgist
I don't find it funny. It's like catching a friend shitting in the woods. It might be initially funny and you might also regret not having a camera, but the fun doesn't last very long and you just want to get away.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
What did you expect Jinxed? I'm not one to sit by and allow some fucked in the head racist idiot who lives in a bunker to get away with all the bullshit he spewed on his website.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Without regards to the debate wether it should be news or not, I must say this guy really is a gem ! :lol:
Keep it coming!

And I who wanted to be so optimistic about the current state of the world. I guess you never know what you could stumble upon.

Jinxed

Liturgist
type2zg3aw.gif

DIPthong

Novice
obediah said:
Sol Invictus said:
It's most certainly news, Spazmo. He did post it on his front page, after all. And it's new. I think that constitutes as news.

it's not news, it's two retarded bitches having an ego-fueled jerk off contest to see who can turn their website into a discarded cum rag the fastest. And you're way outclassed.

I don't post here much anymore, but you just made my signature. :D
I bow to you...

pyrrho12

Novice
I don't know what all this Cleve news is supposed to accomplish. He's the poster boy for cognitive dissonance- the more people disagree with him, the more brilliant he thinks he must be. He's like a character out of The Illuminatus! Trilogy but not quite as believable.

If you want to argue with Cleve, maybe to dispute his claims of above-average intelligence, you're wasting your time. He's already convinced that he's smarter than 99.9% of the population, and everyone else is already convinced that he could be outmaneuvered by a houseplant.

If you just want to fuck with Cleve, there must be ways to do so that don't annoy the rest of the people at the codex like this. If you want to show everyone what a delusional dimwitted asshole Cleve is, I'm very sorry but I'm afraid Cleve beat you to it.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Cleve's defenders are dumber than he is.

Look what this guy had to say:
Ghaaroth:
Everybody needs some purpose in their lives to justify their miserable existence. The saddest and most desperate among us make this purpose an online crusade against all things "nat-zee". Poor puppies. I hope Cleve has as much fun reading their hysterical ravings as I had.

theverybigslayer

Liturgist
Sol Invictus said:
Cleve's defenders are dumber than he is.

Look what this guy had to say:
Ghaaroth:
Everybody needs some purpose in their lives to justify their miserable existence. The saddest and most desperate among us make this purpose an online crusade against all things "nat-zee". Poor puppies. I hope Cleve has as much fun reading their hysterical ravings as I had.

Yes, but you are the dumbest because of this crusade. Are you advertising these racist sites? How much money have you got so far?

LlamaGod

Cipher
I complain about this not being news and everyones all 'oh yeah its okay' and now its a mess and everyone is all 'omg this isnt news'

negros

Shevek

Arcane
I can understand Ex's anger. Im sure that in Cleve's interesting little catalogue of human peoples, people of Ex's ethnicity may not rank too high (it may be easier for folks this guy doesnt call subhuman to dismiss his remarks, I guess).

I dont think I need any more convincing that this Cleve guy is a moron. But, hey, if Ex wants to poke him with a stick a little bit, who am I to object? Why not alert the populace of this prick's world view?

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Well Rex, congrats...you've riled a known internet psycho. Still, don't you think that being all high and mighty about racism is a bit silly after truly wonderfull threads like this one?

http://rpgcodex.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php ... ight=#8535

Hooray for the Phillipines.

I think Claire Danes said it best when she called the place a "an awful, filthy place, full of weird people who have no eyes."

Oh yes, let's all be as passive and non-offensive as we psosibly can! Can't call the Nazis bastards or Josef Mengele an insane son of a bitch, now can we? Because that'd be offensive. Oh wait, maybe we can, because according to political correctness, it's okay to label the Nazis and Mengele in whatever deregotory label we please, regardless of the truth or lies in those labels. Everyone say it together with me: "nazis were homosexuals".

But now, it's probably 'wrong' and 'offensive' to state the truth about the Filipino people, who just happen to be poor, weird, and completely blind to their state of existence (i.e. they don't do much to alleviate themselves from their predicament) because it's 'offensive to their inherently fucked up culture' and because we must respect other people's cultures, regardless of barbarism, cannibalistic practices, et al.

Why even bother with civilization, then? Let's go back to our primitive roots, live in Neolithic villages, respect other cultures, and mutilate ourselves for no reason whatsoever other than it's 'within our culture to do so'. Respect tradition! Tradition will give you a special place in heaven.

If you want to see the ugliness of humanity, visit the Phillipines. With pick pockets around every corner, and muggers on every street. It's like a regular combat-based CRPG in there.

Rex=tha flipflop!

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Poking at him is one thing, but that news post is way, way too much. If you want to write something about all that, post it as an editorial. That thing is way, way too damned long for a news post.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Let me guess, when you do it you just criticise a culture. When he does it he's a foaming nazi maniac? I agree that he's a complete idiot, as easy to rile and as insane as mr smart (who actually made some games though) but getting into a bitchfight with him is like slapping the local village idiot. It's easy and somehow degrades yourself.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I think there's a big difference between going to Phillipines as I did, getting a good overview of the place, and deciding it's a total dump, to referring to all South Americans as rapists, revolutionists and burrito primates. So don't compare me to him.

I am not 'criticising a culture'. There is no presence of 'culture' in beating an animal senselessly for 20 minutes just so the meat is tender and 'tastes better'. If you want to eat meat, fine, go ahead and chop its head off and eat it, don't beat the shit out of it, laugh, and beat it some more, for the illusion that it might taste better. Any so-called 'culture' that treats its animals, whether they're meant for food or not, worse than criminals, doesn't deserve a sympathy vote.

That is fucking reprehensible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom