Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cleve Blakemore Foams At The Mouth

Fez

Erudite
More drama from the fat idiot! He's posted again on his site and once again he has confused me with Sol Invictus or someone else. :lol: Every time Sol makes a news post about Cleve, I become more famous, it seems. He's probably not bothered to read it properly or is relying on what someone else told him and they got the details mixed up. If he's going to try to make some clumsy insults, he could at least try to aim for the right person. What a loon. So much for his mighty intelligence, it doesn't show in his posts. At least the constant lies are entertaining though. I look forward to reading more.

Fez

Erudite
I'm just waiting to see Sol's reaction after posting three news items on it. It's free internet drama and entertainment.

obediah

Erudite
Fez said:
I'm just waiting to see Sol's reaction after posting three news items on it. It's free internet drama and entertainment.

Watching people argue with the Cleves of the internet is like that chicks boobs in Species - fun at first, but by the end you're having an identity crisis because you never thought you'd actually get sick of something like that.

And Sol is of course the perfect kind of person to fall into the trap of arguing with him. You're NEVER NEVER NEVER going to get an ounce of satisfaction out of arguing with a Cleve. To people following the argument, you will always look like more of an idiot afterwards than you did before - I guess the only way to counter an idiotic rant is with an idiotic rant.

If your pride demands that you counter somehow - then just completely ignore them. The Cleve's spooge all over themselves at good or bad attention. But complete silence gives them that little reminder in the back of their mind that they are a worthless nutjob, who's only successful interaction with other people has been through a cult of ego via the internet. People that have better things to do are their worst enemy.

fnordcircle

Liturgist
Frowning at my monitor as I read your dumb post.
obediah said:
The smartest thing ever written on the Codex that fnordcircle didn't write.
It took me years to learn that little lesson. It's part of the reason that I don't bother with debates on the internet unless I'm trying to prove a specific point and the person I'm having the dialogue with seems semi-rational. Otherwise internet arguments all seem to boil down to style points in the war of words.

The humorous part to me is that Sol and Cleve seem a lot alike in reading them. I could see Cleve claiming that anyone who disagreed with a news post was a subhuman-lover or whatever the same as our buddy Sol on the first page is claiming everyone who is going ":roll: this isn't news" are actually secretly defending Cleve.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Never claimed that the "this isnt news" folks were defending Cleve, so stop talking out of your ass you stupid fuck. There's a big difference between saying "Hey, nazism's okay if the game is awesome. Cleve rules, you suck, subhuman monkey." and "this isnt news, dude."

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Quick summary of the last few days: Two windbag internet douchebags with questionable agendas involved in a pissing match. At least in Cleves case it's his website to do with as he pleases, Ex and his "news posts" should be banished to the land of wind and ghosts, or at least Retardo Land.

Grzz

Novice
Sol you are an Ass. Do I need to provide evidence? No, your posts do that. This thread has shown you to be a bigger Ass than you have ever claimed Cleve to be. Any legitimacy that this site may have had, has been thrown out the window by your hyperventilating grieving rejected-fanboy blabbering.

P.S. Maybe the news title should be changed to "Sol Invictus Foams At The Mouth"

Slaytanic

Educated
The dude is a total fucked up moron I agree there, but 3 posts on the news page about this idiot seems unecesarry.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
There will be no further news posts about internet douchebag Cleve Blakemore. Three threads is more than enough to last us a while.

p.s. Cleve fans, go home.

p.p.s. I'm not sure how I count as a 'rejected fanboy'. Fanboy of what, exactly? Cleve Blakemore? :lol:

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
You're a fanboy of faggot drama.

And no one here is a Cleve Fan like you said you said that we weren't a couple posts ago.

10 shots of LSD= a degree in rextology

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Shagnak said:
Whilst I realise that us Codex wankers love a good scandal and a bit of a verbal punch-up, what I find interesting is that Corwin totally ignores the fact that it was also RPGDot posters who decided to drag it down into the gutter.
And to think I tried so hard to be reasonable.

In actuality, his members started it.

Fez said:
More drama from the fat idiot! He's posted again on his site and once again he has confused me with Sol Invictus or someone else. Laughing Every time Sol makes a news post about Cleve, I become more famous, it seems. He's probably not bothered to read it properly or is relying on what someone else told him and they got the details mixed up. If he's going to try to make some clumsy insults, he could at least try to aim for the right person. What a loon. So much for his mighty intelligence, it doesn't show in his posts. At least the constant lies are entertaining though. I look forward to reading more.

Well, when you're as bright as Cleve is, you don't really have to do stuff like getting your information about what you're talking about correct. You can use simple medical terms like Type A diabetes, even though no such thing exists because you're so damned smart. You can insult the wrong person over something and it doesn't matter because you're a SOOPER GEENYOUS. Only dumb subhumans have to bother with knowing things correctly, because they have something to prove.

obediah

Erudite
POOPERSCOOPER said:
You're a fanboy of faggot drama.

Without commenting on the accuracy of that, it's a wonderful statement.

And no one here is a Cleve Fan like you said you said that we weren't a couple posts ago.

That confused me as well, with 80 people bitching at him for cluttering up the news, he just continued defending the forums from invisible nazi ninjas. Although if his goal is to compete with Cleve, he will need to practice his skills at ignoring the current discussion to focus on sensationlist crap.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
obediah said:
Although if his goal is to compete with Cleve, he will need to practice his skills at ignoring the current discussion to focus on sensationlist crap.

That is his modus operandi most of the time, anyway.

Jinxed

Liturgist
But Cleve is right about one thing, he got a lot of clicks thanks to this. I don't see one link to the codex on his site though.

Edit: One thing I forgot. THE CODEX IS A FORCE ON TEH INTERNATS!!!1

Be proud, most of you are one of us, one if the chosen, the ones banging your mom right now.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Jinxed said:
But Cleve is right about one thing, he got a lot of clicks thanks to this. I don't see one link to the codex on his site though.

Oh shit, we're leeching his bandwidth with our links.

Avin

Liturgist
why should one care if this cleve-cleaver is retard or not? who cares about what other people thinks when i am always right?

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
This is classic, it's his latest:

Cleve said:
Laughing myself to tears. Amazing idiocy over there. Keep it up guys, the publicity is awesome for my site, the hit counter is going through the roof. Go for even more fantastic stories about my exploits as the leader of a FIGHT CLUB style secret society of subversive "neonazis." Do I get to have my own homoerotic band of merry men working as income slaves? Hurry up and get to that part of the story.

Assuming RPGCodex has sought legal counsel on this, (I called Kentucky long distance last night to find out what it would cost to bring them into civil court) they need to get the following paperwork together if they don't want to lose their domain, their servers and their site for good.

1. They need to get a list of those known "neonazi" sites I "donate money to," and "support" with logs showing my visits and transactions, as well as my membership to these sites with start dates and most recent posts. There are no such sites, organizations or people. This guy Sol Invictus fabricated a fantastic story about a guy he thought SHOULD be me, which is not even vaguely connected to reality. He posted an item about a site I "regularly write for and contribute to" which is a dead link to a nonexistent domain. The dude is five cans short of a six pack.

2. They should obtain a detailed listing of these "neonazi" people I associate with, "militia groups" I organize and all these Ed Wood Aryan Supermen I control through my master shadow cells and terror network. That would make some good reading. I've love to see that. Again, this is an odd bit of bizarro histrionics by Sol and Fez.

3. They need to produce posts that demonstrate thought crime, for example some evidence of sympathy with the Nazis or anything but flat contempt. Anything in the past ten years posted by me with a kind of Pro-Nazi bent to it or something like "Hey, that Adolph was a snappy dresser," would be good. There exist no such posts.

4. They accused me of being an anti-pedophile because I outed the notorious Max Phipps, who died a couple years back of Q-RID. It's true, every word of it. I hate pedophiles and I think they should all be rounded up and put into camps. I've got zero sympathy for child buggerers and I believe banishment to the Antarctic in a slave labor camp would be a mild and enlightened punishment. As for Max, he was unwept and ummourned, a person of such repulsive character that even his partners in calumny cared little for him when he went to his reward in hell. My only regret is that I did not have the wherewithal at the time to lead a squad of blue heelers into his den of sin and watch him do several consecutive life sentences for his crimes. Consider what kind of person behind an anonymous alias would defend Phipps so vigorously or speak with what appears to be firsthand knowledge of his raids on local cub scout meetings. I think we may have a fellow traveler in Sol Invictus, because I don't know anyone else who would defend Max Phipps.

It was Fez who was scaring people last year on the Grimoire Forum. The guy is cracked in the head. I ended up having to ban his IP several times. Fez was kicked off several other sites or basically denuded their forums of people by running on for several pages at a time about me. Recently he's been on RPGDOT where he rants nonstop about me. He usually ends up being abandoned - as one poster said, "This guy is just too gay! I'm outta here!"

Cleve, perhaps you need to look up libel laws. With libel suits, the burden of proof is on YOU, not me. You have to prove:

• That what we said is false.
  • That the false stuff said we knew was false.
  • That it was malicious
  • That you were damaged by it

Now, given that you're upset about the "nazi" thing, I'll go with that first. You've refered to British and Australians as "subhuman breeders" and other things of a similar nature on a few occations. It's going to be pretty tough for you to prove we're wrong on the subject given that. It's going to be even tougher to prove that, given what you've said, that we knew that you aren't a nazi douche. In fact, I still stand by the assertion given what you've said about other nationalities in the past.

It was malicious. Well, sure. That should be easy to prove. Exitium hates you.

You blew the "damaged" part in your first paragraph about this. You said all this has been great for you and your site. Good job, smart guy.

Quigs

Magister
We're better than you

W00t! Rex thinks im better then somebody!

*dances*

It's part of the reason that I don't bother with debates on the internet unless I'm trying to prove a specific point and the person I'm having the dialogue with seems semi-rational.

And the Fable thread?

Better then Cleve and Semi-rational, all in one thread!

Things are comin up Millhouse!

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Cleve the Ubermensch said:
He posted an item about a site I "regularly write for and contribute to" which is a dead link to a nonexistent domain.
What the dumbass couldn't work out was that the link in Sol's post had a trailing ","
Without this, the link works perfectly.

Saint_Proverbius said:
In actuality, his members started it.
Well, I was originally going to suggest this, but then remembered that it seemed mainly to be "guest" postings.

Edit1:
We are now the subject of an RPGDot news post.

Edit2:
We are now NOT the subject of an RPGDot news post.
Looks like Garrett pulled it. Fair enuff.

ZappaZ

Novice
Hey!
Some people will never learn.

irc.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom