Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Conquer Club

Wild Slop

Arcane
So if in
In team games, zone bonuses must be held by a single player to have effect.
what do you do if a region yours/your team mate is blocking completion?"

Wild Slop

Arcane
Please forgive the semi-random tagging. Assuming I tagged correctly.

Recruitment Time. Troops needed or rather a couple more players would be nice. Could be anyone, could be: Knotanalt or Slenkar .

Vaarna_Aarne , Menckenstein or racofer ? Is there honor amongst you?
Luzur , Ed123 , hiver , hoopy ,people like anyone are needed and you meet that description.
Crispy , did you know Street Lethal(TM) aims to rid the map of that white cheddar popcorn that all who love taste crave?

The ill fate of the past few rounds proven now more than ever that Phelot has made a pact with the Devil and must be stopped.

Join the Conquer Club and shame the Devil.

Phelot

Arcane
Hey, I've been doing terrible since that first map! I used up all my luck on it, I guess.

Wild Slop

Arcane
A matter of my perception or the influence of the father of lies? Either way I'm trying a hand at some showmanship, play along yah?

Phelot

Arcane
ALL OF YOU ARE WORMS COMPARED TO MY MILITARY BRILLIANCE.

I am now accepting applications for playing against me in Conquer Club. Please note, I will review your application and THEN decide whether you are worthy of losing to my brilliant strategies.

Nex

Cipher
ALL OF YOU ARE WORMS COMPARED TO MY MILITARY BRILLIANCE.

I am now accepting applications for playing against me in Conquer Club. Please note, I will review your application and THEN decide whether you are worthy of losing to my brilliant strategies.
Well said my good man

Phelot

Arcane
Hey, I'm missing a lot of turns and likely will be missing more, so I'll finish up the games I'm already in as best I can, but I'd like someone to take my place for any new games. Not really fair to those waiting around for me and especially for my team mates. Codex, do your duty and join!

Wild Slop

Arcane
I think I'd like to take a short break soon too. You will be coming back wont you Phelot?

The game offers too much to pass up:
  • Assume the role of a military commander from one of a variety of different colored backgrounds.
  • Experience the high emotional drama of (romantic) alliances and the looming threat of BETRAYALS!
  • Specialize your army with region specific bonuses. How will you allot your character specific points?
  • Dice roles.
  • Turn based combat.
  • Hoodoo

Nex

Cipher
Yeah, I need a break for a little bit too but then get back into it again as it is alot of fun.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
somebody man up for the 2 fiddy or however much it costs

:rpgcodex:

Self-Ejected

ManjuShri

Self-Ejected
We can create games, just not password protect them or have reserved slots, if we were to set upon an agreed time then create a game and immediately post the game ID in this thread we could play as usual.

The premium account is $25 USD, I wouldn't want to be the person to receive the upgrade but I'd contribute £10 via Paypal/direct payment.

Wild Slop

Arcane
Oddly enough a day or so before this latest bump from Gen. Satori, I had logged into the site and with a bit of pain remembered my password. I should have made this reply then I suppose.
Phelot is MIA but I see on my contact list that Gregz had signed up and cant forget that Vaarna_Aarne is honor bound to join as well. Remember the whole reason I signed onto STO was for the greater cause of the Conquers.

Ever ready I await new orders.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom