Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Conquer Club

Wild Slop

Arcane
The likelihood that blue will go the way of Emobunny is looking greater. He has less than 2 hrs.

startingback_zpsaaf0961f.jpg

startingback2_zps0c932cc5.jpg

Photobucket really shits all over picture size and quality

I also blame Phelot

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
anyone with army stacks on my borders willing to broker a deal is popular to me

Wild Slop

Arcane
Yeah, the guy surprised me already. Also I would be more annoyed with them adding to 2 almost 3 deadbeats had it not be the #1 deadbeat is one of our own.

codex pm realpolitik allowed

So you guys have reduced a TBS to a popularity contest?

:codexisfor:

w/e I'll just drop if the fagottry gets too thick.
hah it ain't like that, it could be in danger of such with lesser types, but nope not us (till now?).

I'm also willing to consider a freedom of information act (after the fact) to ease minds and rub swollen belles if it would help... if nothing else it may give insight into the minds of your plotting enemies.

EmoBunny come get your game on with us. For real this time.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.

pword the same

conquer rome is my favourite but if anyone has their eye on a certain map just lemme know
also if you dun understand how the senate works for conquer rome you need to have a guy in the capital of the province control the seat to get troops; ++for Autarch ++++for Empire

Wild Slop

Arcane
Rome is good. Ya know what else? Kings Court! I looked over some of that list of past games and saw forgotten things and complete with my blathering typos and notes to self preserved for the ages too. While great games, why I recommended a more traditional map is it may be harder to (re)acclimate oneself to the game. Yeah its simple but lets give our new comrades a chance to dip their feet first... team play also adds a nice benefit.
That China map is a fun team map too.

Usually depending on the # of regions you own you get a bonus (something like every 3 regions adds 1 troop) plus any applicable greater region bonus (All of North America adds X troops). But Conquer Club mixes it up with each map potentially having its own special rules things can be very different. As seen with this Fall of Roman one the region bonus depends upon holding a Senate seat (what Hoodoo said).

One more note of advice with Rome is, yeah while more of the map you control the better in the long run, focus first your attention toward the Legions and Senate seats (reached through corresponding capitals, as Hoodoo said) and build your hubs of power from there.

Gregz like we say, its actually preferable to have several games going at once if for no other reason than to compensate for slow cycles, short turns and plain ol' variety - no need to feel overly commented to one game map.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
I dropped the other games I made before and made 3 new ones with a range of modes/maps. Join up!
Feel free to suggest a map/mode too at the end of the game if you are itching to play a certain one.
and hurry up with your turns
fak

same password

Wild Slop

Arcane
Gregz Vaarna_Aarne

Join the other games. With the rotation of turns being what they are it doesn't so much add any extra commitment to speak of. They all run simultaneously and give us all a better chance of something to do while checking in daily.
The game we already have going has a mode of play called trenched warfare enacted which limits the attacking advancement across the board. In other words, we will likely finish the as of yet to start games before we finish that one.

Use the game finder or check to see in the Invitation tab along if anything is waiting.

Gregz,
The New Jersey one has teams. Give teams a chance and battle for the glory of NJ with me or freaking emobunny should you chose.

Vaarna,
The multi games are a package deal in the Conquer Club experience, you must at least play 3 games with us before you fulfill your honor.

Nex , brother, Hoodoo is gold. Join us in the sun.

Gregz

Arcane
OK I joined New Jersey team w/ Sloppy.

Hopefully he can teach me a trick or two, as I'm not into being the new guy in that game called 'kill the newb'.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom