Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Conquer Club

Black_Willow

Arcane
Oh, the good ol' Codex conquer club!
I'll be happy to join. Give # plz

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
Some asshole hijacked the email address I originally registered at so I won't have access to premium options any more

My new user name is 'Hobbit Lord'

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
otherwise, a 3rd game is in its final stages, so once thats done il make a 6 player.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
me
make a new acc, theres still a spot open and well make a new game p soon too

Wild Slop

Arcane
Hoodoo, as a gold member you can send invites. Make a friends list and pull invites from there.
Setting game number notification in this thread is good but sending invites adds that extra encouraging convenience. :learn to think like a crack head:

Gregz we have 2 more games about to start, if you want in grab a slot before its taken.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
how you feel about being eliminated as a contender for Grand Emperor of Rome btw? :dance:

Wild Slop

Arcane
It hurt when I first thought it was coming and there was much weeping and gnashing of teeth. Over the course of the game I went through all the stages of grief, first in reverse then again forwardly.

Being given the hope that I had was perhaps the cruelest way the gods could have played me... they will play you too make no mistake.
Yet for the brief moments of glory I held all that was required to win the game and I took a pathetic sort of pride in the mark I made in that; up till my moment.

The earlier me would have took solace in any price paid to see you fall but I came to realize that this was because you were my greatest challenger at the time. Another opponent that might come along to strike me down to gain my power to use against you would be nothing but my final death - a contemptuous enemy.

So here I lay, unfrocked, humiliated and I reflect over a months worth of bad decisions, blind luck and ambition. I keeping asking myself where it all went wrong to the extent that Fate's course not be directed more favorably.... but I can't, I can't because I am dead. And in death there is much regret and hollowness and it is a strange land where confusion abounds and the dice roll ever the cruelest.

We are waiting for you here. You and your Yellow friend.

Wild Slop

Arcane
hah good guess but this hater of Stalin is EmoBunny and trusting anything he says is ill-advised so if he says he Kwan and hates Stalin, well, you know.

Hoodoooo,

I just looked over some of the maps again and will place them in brackets whilst talking below.

The [ Fractured China ] guy made a [ Fractured America ] map that looks promising.

Then there's [ Midgard ] , [ Germany ] and [ King's Court II] .

If you want to piss us off there's ... nevermind.

[ Clandemonium ] looks crazy and propably calls for more people than the comfortable 6.

ok

*one more thing
how you feel about being eliminated by the Grand Emperor of Rome?

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
I played a bunch of games recently on the Egypt: Upper map, very cool

There is a lot of up/down river fighting and capitals which auto-generate armies

Egypt__Upper2.L.jpg

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
looks cool hobbit
il make rule that winners get to choose next map tho, so Satori, Most High Emperor of Rome - post yr choice!

also, did a game disappear?

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
im out for the moment, wont be able to take turns as it get closer to Christmas.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom