Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Conquer Club

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Eep.

Gregz

Arcane
121181-wtf_picard-468x.jpg

Gregz

Arcane
Sloppy, not that I'm not interested, but how much time does this take on a weekly basis?

Right now I'm trying to find a new GF, furnish my new home, and I'm playing 2 games that each take like 20+ hours of my time a week, so I'm pretty busy lately.

Wild Slop

Arcane
When your turn starts you have 24 hrs to make a move. Maybe a few minutes to look over the map, a few more to make your moves. While not likely, since there are ideally 6 (codex) players each with that possible 24 hr time limit, you could go days without it being your turn again. But this is also why we tried to run several maps with different play cycles.
IF you end up liking it, its just a matter of mixing it in with your codexing. Not too demanding at all. In fact overeagerness and hasty early moves could spell disaster.
Even if you just joined some of the games, it'll be great to have another name on the roster.

As was the case with childhood games of risk, I found this to be an emotional engagement and have both hated and loved all my opponents (strictly on the battlefield.... except for Hoodoo).

I forgot you were recruited in the down time, was I talking it up during Movie Night? Like I said, it took some time to remember my password and when I got in I saw your name on the contact list.

New home? Congratulation , homeowner.

*When you land yourself a new girl get her to join up too. A couple that plays conquer club with the codex together, stays together.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
you send me an email if @Nex is up for more. Moving nigga

still keen though

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
righto
moved in an ready to play; can register for us if you guys like.
how many we got?

Wild Slop

Arcane
What do you mean terrible? You trying to pick a fight man?

Just in case it isn't obvious to game finder and enter the number given ( 13142373 ) .

Vaarna, does your user name include an underscore?

I attempted to give an in game invite to Satori but it bitched about him not playing in over 30 days, then I tried Gregz and nothing happened.

It might be good to start with a more basic map too. I'm totally not saying that because I dread losing my undisputed throne 1+ year running.

*I'd prefer to keep these games as in house as possible. Now some scavenger has swooped in and I'm thinking "There's always that drop game option", just saying.

Gregz

Arcane
Cannot into as the game is full. :(

Tag me if you restart or next time. I can't get the in-game thing to e-mail me, not getting notifications, etc.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Hell yeah im trying to pick a fight. Buncha tail-waggin haunch-draggin time-wafflers round here.

Someone registered make a private game and start flying out invites plz.

if nobodies registered Il signup

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Its ok you havn't missed out. Game we got up now is just a sideshow while we wait for everybody* to commit.

*you fkrs

Wild Slop

Arcane
We were bound to have a half assed resurgence. Find it in your heart to forgive him, then make him suffer with me when we have proper game.

EmoBunny you criminal scum, you better be on a beach somewhere cause otherwise this will not stand.... man.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom