Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX MAGA BADGE APPLICATION

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Anyone else who wants in is gonna need to link to a post in the Trump thread which clearly identifies their position. Post must be dated pre-election.

And remember: I can see if you've edited.

AArmanFV

Arbiter
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire

Wild Slop

Arcane
Anyone else who wants in is gonna need to link to a post in the Trump thread which clearly identifies their position. Post must be dated pre-election.

And remember: I can see if you've edited.
So my obsessive compulsive bro-fisting and saluting in support of all the heroes isn't good enough?

Here is a post of mine which features pictures I personally took from a low energy camera while supporting the man at rally in Manheim.

soIcskq.jpg

kOqLDCu.jpg

5gWADE3.jpg

0CMkTwL.jpg
That person holding the paper sign was a guy.. pretty sure not just a homely woman.

Exhibit B:
This Post was made on election day, so not "pre-election" day but give me an inch here.

Anyway, in a few hours I'm going to vote to make America great again. I'm in Pennsylvania (not Philadelphia thank God) and it would warm my heart for us to not go blue this time.

Exhibit C: Post of support

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I can't really explain this any other way. Trump was obviously saying Big League the whole time. If you listened to his rallies it's plain as day. However, it sounds like he's saying Bigly. This is funny because Bigly isn't a real word. Anyone can say Big League and mean Big League, but only Trump can say Bigly and mean Big League. Therefore it's funnier and more Trumpian to say Bigly than Big League.

The fact that people actually wrote articles about what he said is retarded as hell, and reading those articles is failing at internet.

Edit: You're fired

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
No, people really thought he said "bigly." And that is an actual word.

LeStryfe... you're fired.

I shitposted bigly for the God Emperor. The 100 search result cap is filled in just over a month in His thread, and I snarked in Hillary's thread often.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom