Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Could an admin(other then ex) please verify something?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
LOL

obediah

Erudite
Excuse my lack of Forum knowledge, but there has to be some sort of game in this. Get a group of people, each one picks a codexer and apes and support them. Every time they are accused of sucking up to their target they get 1 point, every time they are accused of being their target 5 points. But how to stop players from creating a decoy account to accuse their other decoy account in order to run up their points?

Calis

Pensionado
obediah, that has to be the single funniest post I've read since this site started. Then again, I'm reading a thread which is basically a conspiracy theory against Ex, so I was feeling pretty giddy to begin with.

Calis

Pensionado
Yup, pretty much. Mostly I just skim through posts.

Seven

Erudite
Avè said:
Exitium said:
Milktooth isn't my second account, and you are full of shit.
Post in the admin/mods forum if you want to refute my claim, kindly piss off from my thread, in case you get the urge to change some more of my posts.

Well, normally when Rex edits a post he'll send you a PM to gloat about it. Did you get one of those? :P

Avé

Liturgist
Seven said:
Avè said:
Exitium said:
Milktooth isn't my second account, and you are full of shit.
Post in the admin/mods forum if you want to refute my claim, kindly piss off from my thread, in case you get the urge to change some more of my posts.

Well, normally when Rex edits a post he'll send you a PM to gloat about it. Did you get one of those? :P
Dunno, he sent me a PM, but I opened it, maxthon told me it was trying loading an external image so I deleted it.

Fez

Erudite
Seeing as you are reading this Calis, how about giving us the quick reply box back?

P.S. I am Exitium's alt, everyone is. The whole forum is just a monument to one man's Multiple Personality Disorder and general insanity.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Don't mess with rex, I heard that he killed a man.. :o

exitiumrawr.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom