Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy abusing his mod powers in shoutbox which he shouldn't have per the agreement made.

demod crispy?

• yes

Votes: 35 39.3%
  • make latro shoutbox moderator

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • no

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • :kingcomrade:

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
I'm just saying a man does not do that. It's a bitch move. There is a reason you don't get laid.

Didn't Cleve bet against his Codex account that the 2020 election would be overturned in favor of Trump? Yet he still posts ....
The election will be overturned, within your life, faggot.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This thread is like if someone shitted all over my soggy cereal and kept telling me how bad it stinks. Yeah. No fucking shit, dude. You pooped on it. Thanks. Now why are you reminding me about the fact.
Cereal is supposed to be Crispy.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
ca1y9jG.jpg

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Fruity Pebbles are good if you want something that has enough sugar to kill you. Plus it turns the milk funny colors. These days I eat Grape Nuts so I can poop normal.
That sounded like I do not like Fruity Pebbles but I do.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I was simply looking for a loophole to justify my desire to moderate Shoutbox again.

That kind of thinking may be somewhat devious, which I admit, but I don't think it's deranged. You becoming this upset about the ordeal seems more deranged to me.
You just fully suck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom