Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy abusing his mod powers in shoutbox which he shouldn't have per the agreement made.

demod crispy?

• yes

Votes: 35 39.3%
  • make latro shoutbox moderator

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • no

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • :kingcomrade:

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The relevant portion, in this instance, was called Shoutbox. What we're using now is Shoutbox 2.0.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
And that's what I meant. This is technically a different website. The code has been heavily modified and it's using a new base platform. The moderation privileges involved pertain to Shoutbox, and that's the only thing whose title has changed.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
This is technically a different website
You didn't promise to never moderate a Xenforo v1 RPG Codex Shoutbox, only to never moderate the RPG Codex's Shoutbox. Imagine some piece of software on your pc/phone updating to version 2.0 and the devs then going "we are no longer bound by any of our previous agreements coz new code heavily modified has 2.0 in the title different base platform nyeeeeeeeeh".

Xir Cringy, I find your cope to be completely retarded and irrelevant!

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Day of the rope for all power tripping mods.
Mxh4S2Y.jpg

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I am too much of a newfag to care about Crispy's mod powers but does this mean the end of the regular shoutbox drama?

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
80% of shoutbox nowadays is a handful of narcotics and or alcohol addicts whining how bad they have in life also simping some dumb 40yo woman who can't stop saying owo im so smol :3
everytime polish language is used there it leads to cerebral discussions akin to those more typical to shoutbox and frankly i've no intention whatsoever to be chased away to any retarded ghetto just because drug addicts are too high to read only the shouts addressed at them - havent they ever used irc before? it's allowed to have multiple discussions at once for christ's sake
since i have a history of being harassed and penalized for enforcing this very simple and very rational chat service standard, let me reiterate for the benefit of all - 'polebox' is not a problem, you are

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
havent they ever used irc before? it's allowed to have multiple discussions at once for christ's sake

I definitely agree with this.

Shoutbox has always been chaotic by its very nature. There should always be three or four different discussions going on simultaneously.

Also why I'm generally not in favour of rooms.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
You're trying too hard, Vaxie. Give it a rest and try some of those cerebral discussions for once instead of acting out your teenage rebellion as an adult.

Radiane

Cipher
I support crispy in this case, because everyone needs a purpose in life, and it would be a very sad incident if Crispy would be left without any tasks given to him :(

Unwanted

†††

Patron
And that's what I meant. This is technically a different website. The code has been heavily modified and it's using a new base platform. The moderation privileges involved pertain to Shoutbox, and that's the only thing whose title has changed.
Completely deranged view from a completely deranged individual. Since it's a completely new site, why did you inherit the moderator position? shouldn't mods be picked from zero again?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I was simply looking for a loophole to justify my desire to moderate Shoutbox again.

That kind of thinking may be somewhat devious, which I admit, but I don't think it's deranged. You becoming this upset about the ordeal seems more deranged to me.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
You trying to weasel your way out of a 500 dollar bet with that logic is literally deranged. The logic does not add up unless you are a nut. What you said was bullshit and you even admitted you were trying to renege on the bet. I think you are incapable of admitting you were wrong for doing what you did. Loophole my ass. You fucked a dude (admittedly an asshole but still) out of money and then try to act innocent by placing all the blame on the schizos that get pissed due to you being dishonest. I don't blame them for getting pissed you are a douche and it seems the rest of staff knows that.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Again, there was no bet involved. It was an agreement into which all parties involved, including asf himself, willingly entered. This has been proven and shown in public multiple times.

Are you ESL or something?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom