Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Crusader Kings III

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I am glad they removed deus vult. I hope they keep Allahu Akabar as the only war cry.

Popiel

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I look at the map and I'm wondering how easy it'll be to do modding 'round here. In CK2 modding, even large scale world-swapping (like replacing the world with a new one) was relatively easy (with definitely worst part being generating new province files). Either they improved their 3D mesh generator or, assuming from what I see, CK3 will be much more tricky to mod when it comes to mapmaking.

A shame, ‘cause mods were like 70% of reasons to play CK2 in the first place.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I don't know why the so-called 'alt-right' or whatever don't appropriate librul rallying cries as memes. Would be funny seeing devs tangle themselves in knots trying to figure out how to block out shit they are indoctrinated to promote cause of 'muh appropriation'.

Saerain

Augur
Patron
Meanwhile, when they're talking about traits and character models, "They have found ways of making Ugly actually ugly, and Beautiful is beautiful."

Can't wait for the people who are upset Deus Vult is "fetishized by modern fascists" to get their strap-ons twisted over this vile lookism.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I wonder if HOI5 will even include Fascist/Nazi ideology as an option? I mean nothing says 'alt-right empowerment' more than being able to pick such sides... :roll:

"We'd have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that pesky historical reality!"

Vatnik Wumao
Looks nice, but I hope that they've learned their lesson with Imperator in regards to the amount of base game features.

That being said, portraits look quite meh.

Aemar

Arcane
Totally in line with the establishment's directives.
tgmgtj-tj.jpg

Hellion

Arcane
Oh I agree, beyond retarded. I was just pointing out the futility of this retardation.

If I end up receiving a review code for it I will make it my personal goal to cram as many Deus Vults as I can into my text.

Mortmal

Arcane
"2. It’s easier to play than Crusader Kings 2. Sort of." "Game director Henrik Fåhraeus says Paradox wanted to make a sequel that “should be more approachable, easier to get into"

It's all you need to know indeed. That was my worse fear, a visual upgrade(not too convinced either by what i see) of ck2 with dumbed down mechanisms, with nowhere the depth of ck2 . I am not even starting on the deus vult thing .. no point. I am really depressed now.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Jihad IN! Deus Vult OUT!
decline.png

Deus Vult is only first victim of Censors, professionally offended won't stop there, and Paradox should know that. They won't stop until everything you are and say is not in perfect 100% alignment with their crazy worldview. They know no compromise, only total subjugation and slavery to their ideology. Our ancestors we larp in these games laugh from their graves at how much of fucking pansies we are. Have you seen picture of "creature that demanded Deus Vult No More"? Have you seen his pathetic twitter battalion and smelly SJW army? And we have yielded to THEM? Truly we deserve no honour in this life or next if goblins and ghouls are our betters!

I'll know for no button but Deus Vult! from now on! Fuck Weakness! Fuck Censorship! Fuck CKIII map design!

deusvult.png
DEUS MUST VULT ON!
deusvult.png

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
And I want a CK-esque game that isn't merely a map painting simulator without a shred of challenge, with good combat and interface. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be anyone in the industry willing to give the Swedish Paracucks the middle finger and release their own version.

I can't wait for Paradox to reveal what else they censored and to see if they're insane enough to go with mana again. Considering the kind of cretins they are, they might very well have learned nothing from the Imperator fiasco.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
"2. It’s easier to play than Crusader Kings 2. Sort of." "Game director Henrik Fåhraeus says Paradox wanted to make a sequel that “should be more approachable, easier to get into"

It's all you need to know indeed. That was my worse fear, a visual upgrade(not too convinced either by what i see) of ck2 with dumbed down mechanisms, with nowhere the depth of ck2 . I am not even starting on the deus vult thing .. no point. I am really depressed now.

CK2 already is the easiest PDX game to learn. Fuck al-Swediyya.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom