Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
She looks kinda black now.

Terenty

Liturgist
Ugh... guys?

1587151675946.jpg

Magnat fixed.
So they have a guy and a tranny, will there be a girl?

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Many seem to hate the new look as seen here.

From the reddit thread:

So... anything official on why the female version suddenly looks like a crackhead from Detroit?

:)

R.I.P old cute protaganist.

0877EE7EDB9F086E3442D39EBACAB06B93562566
She looks like a nigger now. CDPR next game after CP is probably going to be set in Poland and black people are the natives. What happened at CDPR?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think the old male protagonist looked more distinct as well, so not only the female one got changed for the worse (at least to me). I guess the main thing is that he survived the ugly stick.

Semiurge

Cipher
LMAO
gYHp27L.jpg

Like a fucking clockwork.

Andromeda Stain comparison is spot-on, but you can see that the Cyberpunk female has a very feminine bone structure at least, very chinless even so that the fans of Korean MMO style will be satisfied. Huge boobs and ass but a tiny chinless head on top with big eyes, the look that every Korean woman with sufficient means tries to achieve with surgery.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
d9pS8M4.png

Fixed it for ya.

Sad thing is that's an improvement. Would rather play as Fat Albert with all his crew as companions

than that worn-out crackwhore they've evidently come up with in their day late and dollar short wannabe wokeness.

This after they made their millions off of the very fragrant fruit of Polish traditionalism. Fools.

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
And before TheImplodingVoice accuses me of stealing his meme, here is irrefutable proof that I was the one that I came up with the meme in the first place.

k9UEQgx.png

Zer0wing

Cipher
Come to think of it, Cyberpunk 2020/77, ironically, predicted the future. It's not that awesome dark noir sci-fi of Blade Runner and not Neuromancer either. It's just a shitty version of it with non-binary identity politics freaks running loose and the sun is shining more than ever, burning down the ozone layer and light up all sorts of crimes, atrocities and plain injustice in a pure daylight. Reality is even shitter, there's no aerodynes invented yet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom