Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Dodo1610

Arcane
Like some people would buy 2EUR lower quality tomatoes, but wouldn't buy 4EUR tomatoes regardless of the quality improvement.
Then what stops CDPR from releasing whatever they have done for PS4/X1 port in Nov. 19? Sure doesn't stop Ubisoft from not giving a fuck about lastgen ports.
What do you mean, the PS4 versions of Valhalla and Legion run fine with ~30fps like most games on the console.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Guise it's official. You got bamboozled by those Polacks:

Wt9U2tx.png

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The performance must be pretty bad on consoles though, considering games like the Star Wars the Jedi Order was released on PS4 in an extremely bad state. That game still lags to hell and back, aka they released some patches but never fixed it.

Zer0wing

Cipher
What do you mean, the PS4 versions of Valhalla and Legion run fine with ~30fps like most games on the console.
X1 is like 25fps howering around 900p in WD:L. PS4, on the other hand, has abysmal frame time sequence of 33-50ms in these games because of shittier CPU.
Cyberpunk 2077 no doubt will fall to 720p on x1 in more or less action packed scenes and will stutter like a bitch on ps4 no matter the optimizations. The question is, how sharp and tall the frametime spikes will be on ps4.

Last edited:

Silverfish

Arbiter
I may have to walk back some of my comments about Sterling now that QuarterPounder's entered the fray.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Unless TheQuartering has a frothing video devoted to the Crow's Perch master armorer or at least the Skellige royal line and Cerys, he knows jack shit about CDPR's subtle woke elements.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
ZVTDUuq.jpg

Made for fun.

Syndicate 3, or Cyberpunk 2077 the isometric enhanced edition? Chris you cocktease! Don't play games with my heart.

Regardless, I am throwing my money at the screen, but nothing seems to be happening in order to bring this picture to life before me. TECH SUPPORT

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom