Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Misco Jones

Savant
dy52w1ax0x631.png

disposable

Novice
I demand an approach to romance that panders to me!
It's 2019, every weirdo got a piece of this pie already so I'd say it's about time I got something I could finally relate to.
That is: no romance at all, no dialogues, no nothing. It could all be replaced with a randomly occurring 2 second cutscene where random female NPC briefly looks at the player character with utter disgust for little to no reason.
There, a lightweight and elegant solution.

The time and money saved by cutting these dead weight plotlines can be put to better use. Perhaps by including Deluxe Ski Jump 2 as a minigame.

Hey CDProjekt, I'm always available for consulting.
Be aware I expect to be paid in M&M's. Skittles are also acceptable but not preferred.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I was just thinking, if we have a cutscene of the fight where V overpowers the bad guys and launches the knives from his forearms, does this mean we will also have a variety of custcenes depending on the augs our character would have?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think the events seen in the trailer will play out in-game. It's not meant to be an actual cutscene from the game.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Yeah, your big companion might not be dead as well.

From the cutscenes it is clear the reason your companion is dead and the broker guys betraying you was because you and companion went all gun blazing in acquiring the chips.

Stealth would be probably resulted in much better end to the quest.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom