Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DA2 has leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

a budda

Arbiter
I've never seen a review scored out of 20 before.

:retarded:

racofer

Thread Incliner
Just a comparison shot I recently took:

2dr6ljb.jpg

2menvxw.jpg

Can you say which one is from Origins and which one is from DA2?

ENCHANTMENT!!

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
racofer said:
Elwro said:
Bros, whowever posted the picture with the Gaider's "quote", change the link to something else from "Gayder", don't give the mods an obvious excuse...

No way man. I'm not getting banned with such a low form of trolling as disguising pictures in links.

If that account has to go, it will be due to sheer dumbfuckery.

:salute:

It's good to see a major release come out that's so awful pretty much the entire Codex can rally behind hating it.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I might sound crazy here...but i could swear there was a mixed review on the metacritic list thats not there now.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
AH! sorry i mixed up the Xbox/PC list

Frau Bishop

Erudite
Leaked? How many "Did someone mop up the mess already?" jokes are buried in those 20 pages of befuddlement? :)

So who is gonna play this? It's too big to download (considering the qualitiy of the content) and it's too expensive to buy (same reason) as full price game. That leaves only family/friends of the company.. and everyone in range to get a good old rl copy from them. Why do they hate their rl peers so much!?

I guess I'm just gonna wait for The Witcher 2. Should contain enough stupid shit to make me laugh for the rest of the year. :salute:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Fuck it looks more horrible the more I see it. I'm no graphics whore, so the technical aspects of the graphics being pre-2004 flat and bland don't bother me, but the mother fucking art style and models are atrocious: Arcania level atrocious. BLEAHHHH.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
commie said:
Fuck it looks more horrible the more I see it. I'm no graphics whore, so the technical aspects of the graphics being pre-2004 flat and bland don't bother me, but the mother fucking art style and models are atrocious: Arcania level atrocious. BLEAHHHH.

And that is only the tip of the iceberg of decline.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
that's so...terrible
how could they look at it and say 'it's an improvement'?

DIS-ENCHANTMENT!

J_J_M

Educated
Elwro said:
They took down the forums or what?
Everybody stormed in to complain about the game and crashed the server, hopefully.

Project: Eternity
Wait, do we know if those dwarf models are exactly the same as in DA:O? Could be it's just the closeness and bright lighting that makes them look extra bad in the DA2 shot.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
The site is currently down for maintenance. Check back again shortly!

The power of HATE brought them down!

Exmit

Scholar
SHIT IS GETTIN REAL BROS, YO

12345ox.jpg

THIS GAME IS SO BAD BROS I'M GONNA FINISH IT 7 TIEMS ATLEST BROS , I NEED OT KNOW EVERY BAD PLACE IN THIS GEAM SO I KEN RIDIKUL IT PROPERLY, YOU KNOW ME SAYING BROS

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Black said:
It's one of these cases where I wish "pirated copy = lost sale" was true.
I'd seed the shit out of da2 in that case.

Well in this case, given the enormous hype and the shitty quality of the final product(even by Bioware/Bethesda standards), I think that there is quite a large potential for lost sales here once fence sitters try the game out for themselves and see that it doesn't quite match up to the fawning 'OMG best gaem evah' reviews.

I'm maintaining my public service in helping to spread complimentary copies at any rate! Have had 40 'satisfied' customers already! :salute:

Frau Bishop

Erudite
The metacritic user rating seems to be dropping steadily, it's at "4.4
Meaning the time window for making fun of "it" is closing rapidly? Just 10 hours from now it will be mainstream to laugh. What are we supposed to do tomorrow!? :panic:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Freelance Henchman said:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/dragon-age-ii

The metacritic user rating seems to be dropping steadily, it's at "4.4 / Generally unfavorable- based on 68 Ratings" now. Compare that to the "85 out of 100" critic's rating. :lol:

These 'critics' with their ever increasingly outlandish and disconnected from reality reviews are approaching their Ali, Mubarak and Gaddafi moments. The masses can be fooled over and over, but they have their limits as even the basest troglodyte will start to notice the stink of the ever riper and sloppier turd hidden beneath an thinning layer of induced respectability generated by paid for reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom