Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DA2 has leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Just finished the PS3 version, did every single piece of content in the game, all the side missions and companion quests... total played time was 45 hours 41 minutes, about the same as Origins but without the 5 minute loading screens. :)

Have to say that this game has by far, the worst ending in a bioware game, seriously, piss poor job bioware.

a budda

Arbiter
Frau Bishop said:
The metacritic user rating seems to be dropping steadily, it's at "4.4
Meaning the time window for making fun of "it" is closing rapidly? Just 10 hours from now it will be mainstream to laugh. What are we supposed to do tomorrow!? :panic:
i'll be finally free to play some drakensang: river of time :smug:

Multi-headed Cow

Thanks for the DLC piracy Racofer. You're a true bro. :obviously:

Multi-headed Cow

Hmmm. How do I check if it's installed properly Racofer? It's listing it as installed in the DLC menu in the main menu, but I didn't get any new emails at my personal terminal.

a budda

Arbiter
Frau Bishop said:
a budda said:
i'll be finally free to play some drakensang: river of time :smug:
Been there, done that. Mission report was not totally pretty.
Why don't you try some Might and Magic instead? :resmug:

been there done that :smug:
also: got that fancy nvidia 3D thingy and have to play new shit now, it's like an addiction, can't imagine how could i have lived without it :(

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Multi-headed Cow said:
Hmmm. How do I check if it's installed properly Racofer? It's listing it as installed in the DLC menu in the main menu, but I didn't get any new emails at my personal terminal.

You cant play any DLC you havent "legaly bought"... yet, its still encrypted even if it shows as installed. So no luck there.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Multi-headed Cow said:

That's one part of the cracking process. We still need an updated version of the decrypter like in DA:O to fully unlock these ones.

I guess it should be coming out soon given how "popular" this game is.

What's the Qunari party character like in terms of abilities and dialogue? I let him kill himself as it was the bro thing to do.

Captain Shrek

Kem0sabe said:
Satori said:
What's the Qunari party character like in terms of abilities and dialogue? I let him kill himself as it was the bro thing to do.

There is no Qunari "party character".

So what's the stolen artifact? Does flemeth make a third appearance? What's the statue from the Deep roads really? What are the endings? Spoil'em already!

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Captain Shrek said:
Kem0sabe said:
Satori said:

There is no Qunari "party character".

So what's the stolen artifact? Does flemeth make a third appearance? What's the statue from the Deep roads really? What are the endings? Spoil'em already!

The stolen artifac is a Qunari Holy book, thats the reason they are in kirkwall; The statue from the Deep Roads is never explained in detail, but is found to have been fused into a sword for Meridith, thats what makes her loose her shit at the end (shes the end boss), i sided with the mages, so i dont know how the other ending works out.

Regarding the ending itself, its a big letdown, basicly there is no epilogue for your character just some references to how the diferent circles of magic are all rebeling, as well as the templars are rebeling from the chantey as well, as to better kill mages... oh, and you find out that Varric was being "double teamed"... by the seeker featured on the story... and leliana. :P

Captain Shrek

Kem0sabe said:
The stolen artifac is a Qunari Holy book, thats the reason they are in kirkwall; The statue from the Deep Roads is never explained in detail, but is found to have been fused into a sword for Meridith, thats what makes her loose her shit at the end (shes the end boss), i sided with the mages, so i dont know how the other ending works out.

Regarding the ending itself, its a big letdown, basicly there is no epilogue for your character just some references to how the diferent circles of magic are all rebeling, as well as the templars are rebeling from the chantey as well, as to better kill mages... oh, and you find out that Varric was being "double teamed"... by the seeker featured on the story... and leliana. :P

Thanks! So what is
Leliana's
role exactly? And what is this
book
:salute:

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Captain Shrek said:
Kem0sabe said:

Thanks! So what is
Leliana's
book

Shes a Seeker as well, she meets the one interogating Varric, when she comes out of the building they are conducting the interogation in, and says something to the effect: "First the Warden disapears, and now the Champion, this cant be a coincidence.

The Qunari Holy book is the major plt point in the second chapter, its the reason they are in Kirkwall and it was stolen by Isabela. You get the option to duel the Arishok, for Isabela, or send her with them back to Par Valon, or what its called.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Kem0sabe said:
Captain Shrek said:
Kem0sabe said:

Thanks! So what is
Leliana's
book

Shes a Seeker as well, she meets the one interogating Varric, when she comes out of the building they are conducting the interogation in, and says something to the effect: "First the Warden disapears, and now the Champion, this cant be a coincidence.

The Qunari Holy book is the major plt point in the second chapter, its the reason they are in Kirkwall and it was stolen by Isabela. You get the option to duel the Arishok, for Isabela, or send her with them back to Par Valon, or what its called.

First Revan disappears, now the Exile. This can't be a coincidence.

Warden & Champion go off to fight the True Darkspawn in the furthest reaches of the Fade!

Captain Shrek

Kem0sabe said:

Fucking idiots. The endings are unnecessary cliffhangers! I can't wait to see the bioretards' reaction to this! Some one needs to keep a tab on them if they are buying this bull.

Bioware is going in a sharper :decline: that I thought.

Captain Shrek

treave said:

Warden & Champion go off to fight the True Darkspawn in the furthest reaches of the Fade!

:D

You have to put this on bioforums!!! I genuinely laughed out loud.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Captain Shrek said:
treave said:

:D

You have to put this on bioforums!!! I genuinely laughed out loud.

What pissed me off the more was the whole Flemeth thing. Bioware promotes her, shes shown in virtualy every single piece of PR and they let discussions about her run rampant in the forums... and you guys want to know how many times she apears in the game?

At the start, as shown in the demo, and after you complete her tiny insignificant quest. Thats it, no big reveal, nothing.

Antihero

Liturgist
Much gnashing of teeth about Flemeth.

O ye of little faith. I don't know about you, but I'm sure they're just saving their celebrity actor VO budget for another mediocre DLC at the the game's EOL, promising answers but providing only more inane questions à la Witch Hunt. And then it'll be off to DA3, if they can keep up the ruse.

Captain Shrek

Antihero said:

O ye of little faith. I don't know about you, but I'm sure they're just saving their celebrity actor VO budget for another mediocre DLC at the the game's EOL, promising answers but providing only more inane questions à la Witch Hunt. And then it'll be off to DA3, if they can keep up the ruse.

Yep. It will be called Bitch Hunt. You'll have to hunt down Flemeth and she will tell you that, "Dark times are coming, prepare for unforseen consequences". before flying off into the setting sun.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Antihero said:

What happened in witch hunt? I only played DA:O one time then threw the DVD over my fence, so I never played any of the dlc's.

Antihero

Liturgist
Jaesun said:
What happened in witch hunt? I only played DA:O one time then threw the DVD over my fence, so I never played any of the dlc's.
I never played Witch Hunt - I only know what everybody was raging about and what I linked to in that news post. Something like you get no answers as to her fate, then you get to smooch her, stab her (but she still escapes), or ... I dunno anymore, maybe just get bitched at. Then she's off and leaves on another cliffhanger. There were youtube videos posted up with each ending, which was probably a far better deal than actually playing the DLC.

Antihero

Liturgist
-- double post, too late to delete it --

Status
Not open for further replies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom