Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DA2 has leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

circ

Arcane
It's um, an inventory screen showing Isabela, fully clothed mind you, and a floating box showing the stats of her armor. That happens to include the words 'Rigid boning'. It's a clear violation of their TOS.

kris

Arcane
Vaarna_Aarne said:
Clockwork Knight said:
I'm reasonably sure erectile dysfunction existed before e-mail was invented and there were people selling special herbs / snake oil / whatever to "cure" it
Yep. Just look at traditional Chinese medicine, which is more like traditional Chinese dong medicine.

As someone that travels a lot and watch many travel shows I can confirm that pretty much every culture in this world have 1 or more dishes/remedies/special stuff for your dick.

The romans ate the valuables of goats.

Multi-headed Cow

You also get a Nigerian prince email at your personal terminal in DA2.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah. I saw it as well and just shrugged it at a very poor attempt at humor. I actually missed Oghren in this game.

curry

Arcane
RK47 said:
Yeah. I saw it as well and just shrugged it at a very poor attempt at humor. I actually missed Oghren in this game.

haha_oh_wow.jpg

Multi-headed Cow

Good point. Oghren's writing was downright monocle compared to most of DA2.

circ

Arcane
I didn't think I'd say it, but I miss the fighting from DA:O. Every move I have is the same. Press button to rush mob and swing weapon. I thought warrior and rogue would play a little different, but no, not really. Spam special moves that have barely any cooldown. Special moves are, pretty unfucking special. This really is ME 2 fantasy battle, in full retard.

Varrick isn't amazing, but he's not half bad compared to some companions in DA:O. I just wish Kirkwall wasn't like a sandstone junkyard and that the combat, oh the combat, wasn't complete shit, because maybe then I'd like to know more about the characters and overall plot, if there is any.

XenomorphII

Prophet
Multi-headed Cow said:
Good point. Oghren's writing was downright monocle compared to most of DA2.

Is it really that bad? I mean everything I have seen so far has been pretty terrible, but I figured a lot of it was people cherry picking the really bad crap.

Multi-headed Cow

I would say it's mostly that bad. Like Circ mentioned Varric is probably the best thing in DA2, and he isn't terribly great. Just ok. He would have more room to be better if he was fleshed out more and had more actual dialog beyond occasional party banter or MOVING HAWKE'S GLORIOUS STORY ALONG.

XenomorphII

Prophet
Wow. This game sounds legitimately awful, and it gets worse every time I see something more about it.

sick

Educated
Project: Eternity
so i have just finished DA2 (39 hours, played as female lesbian mage. first 15 hours on hard, then i switched to normal because it wasnt more challenging, it just made fight longer), my thoughts:

- combat was terrible at the beginning, then i got used to it's shitness
- camera was awful all the time
- writing was average, sometimes i have even lol'd but mostly it was poor and spiritless. i find hawke's companions good, as in every bioware game
- story isn't bad and too epic (at least it isn't as predictable as DA:O or F3) but sometimes i wanted to bite my keyboard due to stupidities
- graphics is awfully bad outside kirkwall, in the town it was ok
- world is small and boring
- amount of enemies throughtout game is outstanding, i swear that there were less enemies in god of war 3
- ending and final battle are full derp and WTF, even ME2 ending with big terminator was better
- there was 1 (literally: one) quest that i find enjoing and well done
- C&C is at the same level as in DA:O, good but still below alpha protocol
- majority of skills is useless, character development too
- bugged as hell
- man who designed HUD and menus should die in pain

i dont know why i wasted my time and banwidth for that, probaly because i used to biowhore for many years and i just couldnt resist

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
curry said:
RK47 said:

haha_oh_wow.jpg

With freaks like these, who wouldn't?!

01.jpg

02.jpg

These two faggots above are mages. DANGEROUS APOSTATES! BEWAREEEEEEE!!!

End of line

XenomorphII

Prophet
I can see why they are dangerous. The mere sight of them makes me want to gouge my eyes out and vomit profusely.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
XenomorphII said:
I can see why they are dangerous. The mere sight of them makes me want to gouge my eyes out and vomit profusely.

I thought the first girl was pretty? The other yeah, eye gouging material.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"C&C is at the same level as in DA:O,"

WTF... is this bullshit? DA2 has way more c&C (espicially the second C hence its capitalization) than DA1 (or AP) ever could wish for.

What fukkin' game did you fukkin' play!?!

torpid

Liturgist
Jaesun said:
XenomorphII said:

I thought the first girl was pretty? The other yeah, eye gouging material.

Hombre, she looks like a crack addict with makeup caked on to hide the bad skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom