Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Dark Souls PC Previews at RPS and Eurogamer

DraQ

Arcane
DraQ said:
No, I don't see a point in having *any* extra display device that isn't hooked to my PC.
Neither do I, which is why my PC is the only thing connected to my TV.
In which case your TV essentially fills in the role of a huge computer monitor, because I find it hard to believe you can actually find something worth watching on TV.

thesisko

Emissary
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
In which case your TV essentially fills in the role of a huge computer monitor, because I find it hard to believe you can actually find something worth watching on TV.
I never stated otherwise.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
I find it hard to believe you can actually find something worth watching on TV.

sometimes they haven't ripped a documentary that's on, so that's nice. Unfortunately cable tv plans always include detritus like entertainment news, TLC and endless advertisements for axe men, swamp people and ice road truckers

even national geographic advertisements make me cringe half the time
'animal dictators', 'wild UFC'

oh yes you're DNA testing this hair for sasquatch/chupacabra evidence you say, well I hope it isn't from another dog again because what are the chances of that hahahahahaha

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Please list at least three games you thought were better.
Also, I'd be extremely surprised if my opinion "misled" anyone. After all it's just that- from a dubious individual, to boot.

That said it's pretty obvious I'm in the 99.8th% percentile of good video game taste.

It would be easier to list the three games that weren't better than Derp Souls.

But in a pinch here's three random games that were better:

Panzer Corps
Men of War
Shogun 2

DraQ

Arcane
sometimes they haven't ripped a documentary that's on, so that's nice. Unfortunately cable tv plans always include detritus like entertainment news, TLC and endless advertisements for axe men, swamp people and ice road truckers

even national geographic advertisements make me cringe half the time
'animal dictators', 'wild UFC'

oh yes you're DNA testing this hair for sasquatch/chupacabra evidence you say, well I hope it isn't from another dog again because what are the chances of that hahahahahaha
I didn't need to know all that, you know.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom