Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Dawn of War Tournament - SEASON 3 NOW OVER

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
a7625563882413ef1ab23ac935619f97.png

Truly none can stop the alliance of tau and ig.
Thanks for the games everyone. Feels good to have the trophy return to its rightful keeper.
I'm pretty happy with how my IG skills have increased. But as the first game of finals showed, I still have quite a bit to go with Tau in terms of mastery.
I'll still be around for random games if anyone is interested.

whocares

Savant
Dropped a single game before the finals, got second place overall, successfully implemented the METAL BOX strategy against my mortal enemies, the Tau. Not bad for a guy who last played the game 15 years ago.

I am content. Good times, everyone.
It's funny how in our practie games with Jaedar, I only ever won one game as Chaos vs Tau, and he only won one as IG vs Eldar. And then the finals happened. In hindsight, we both could use some more practice with our "good" matchups.
Now to not touch the game for at least a year.

Darth Roxor

Wielder of the Huegpenis
Staff Member
Das it then. The trophy returns to the winner of Season 1. You can tell he's a butthurt tryhard because he went with two OP factions just to get it while everyone else had to struggle with honest picks!

P. cool tournament, everything went very smoothly and with no quitters.

See you in 15 years for season IV
RetardedDancingDonut.gif

Final Imperial thought of the day: Never take a gamble you’re not prepared to lose.

and final standings:

dowleague23.png

Sarathiour

Cipher
My only regret is not beating zen even once in sparring match before the end of the tourney.

So a tau that does not you use trap nor shas'ui end up winning the cup, the blame is on all the other player.
Joke aside, it's a well deserved win, jaedar was the most consistant player here, and was often around for sparring and mastering IG.

Ninjerk

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom