Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Anyone want to sub for Mictlan so that Bandar doesn't take over the other half of the world for free?

Malakal
Johannes
Isiloon
Anhur

Insane/good people, you know. :lol:

profreshinal

Arcane
Anyone want to sub for Mictlan so that Bandar doesn't take over the other half of the world for free?

Malakal
Johannes
Isiloon
Anhur

How about someone to take over Bandar Log?

I said earlier that I'd hoped the game would be finished before July or I'd need a very long extension well I won't be able to play another turn untill mid september.

The throne rush time with my last turn wasn't succesfull enough to finish it right now so if anyone wants to take over they might still be able to end it in a couple of turns.

KoolNoodles you need to start doing Vanheims turns in community clash. There's only a pillaged cap + ring left there so you might actually make it to the end of the game!

KoolNoodles

Arcane

Malakal
Johannes
Isiloon
Anhur

How about someone to take over Bandar Log?

I said earlier that I'd hoped the game would be finished before July or I'd need a very long extension well I won't be able to play another turn untill mid september.

The throne rush time with my last turn wasn't succesfull enough to finish it right now so if anyone wants to take over they might still be able to end it in a couple of turns.

KoolNoodles you need to start doing Vanheims turns in community clash. There's only a pillaged cap + ring left there so you might actually make it to the end of the game!

Is that so? Well ok! I have been ignoring those emails since the laboratory debacle. :negative:

profreshinal

Arcane
vUTcCjp.jpg

Jotunheimed.

And most of the SC chassis are now in a cozy vacation in Hell or Cocitus, depending on what hit them.

Someone forgot that apes are animals. Beast Mastery, dude. Beast Mastery.

Pity my 3-points throne got taken by the sneak attack, and thus you now have a Lab to place your pollution in, but I guess if people now realize you can be beaten MAYBE they'll bother doing their turns.

Feel free to try again, Bandar. Lost less than I expected!

I think only the king of flames actually got banished all those other surviving mages are chilling in the neighbouring province. 1-2 turns worth of yogi recruiting are RIP.

I didn't expect you to use your monolith there. Can't put up the necessary extra MR turn 1 when attacking :(. well played.

Dayyālu

Arcane

I think only the king of flames actually got banished all those other surviving mages are chilling in the neighbouring province. 1-2 turns worth of yogi recruiting are RIP.

I didn't expect you to use your monolith there. Can't put up the necessary extra MR turn 1 when attacking :(. well played.

Don't know exactly what got banished, replays are a tad iffy as you know in big battles. I hope at least the Tartarians got hit, but whatever.

Both the Monolith and Beast Mastery were a last-minute thing, I got the idea while driving, rushed in and sent the revised turn 20 min before the limit. Dominions things.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Nah I found sqeecoo on steam and told him to postpone, still don't have a pw. Unless you want to get somebody else to swap your friend's email profreshinal ?

He may have checked out already, not sure on his schedule.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Going to postpone one more time, for Mictlan, who has a decent amount of territory and armies left to do something. Think sqeecoo is pretty busy, so again, if there are any takers.....

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Alright, whoever keeps extending please stop. I am just waiting to submit and unsuccessfully finding a Mictlan sub. UNLESS, it is sqeecoo, and we're all ok with waiting for him to be less busy. I'd be ok with that.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Mostly my extensions I think, I was waiting for you :D I am busy, but should be able to get the turn in today/tomorrow. No more extensions then!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Mostly my extensions I think, I was waiting for you :D I am busy, but should be able to get the turn in today/tomorrow. No more extensions then!

Ok, not a problem. Don't wait for me! My 9 stales(and other games) attest to the fact that I don't mind staling as much as some. But do your turn if you can, Mictlan can still affect this game. :P

Eadee

Scholar
I'll extend for 12 hours so I can finish my turn properly.

Even if I die to Pangea I at least don't want to dissappointment KoolNoodles by not even trying to survive.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'll extend for 12 hours so I can finish my turn properly.

Even if I die to Pangea I at least don't want to dissappointment KoolNoodles by not even trying to survive.

Sounds good, I can extend if necessary. I'll keep an eye on your turn. You have a hundred castles left, though, so......I will probably give up on trying to take the rest after I either fail or succeed at Ulm. :D

Eadee

Scholar
I haven't looked at the turn yet, so, I don't mind a rollback if you guys need one.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Are you crazy? I spent at least 5 minutes (!!!!) on sending my one army from point A to B.
I won't be able to take that much care again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom