Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Devil May Cry 5

Oh come the fuck on!!!
They make us wait nearly 2 fucking years and yet Vergil still can't get his on campgain!
Trish and Lady also don't get the campgain they've teased about!
Can't even gives bloody palace co-op or being able to play any mission with any character wich the mods for show how simple it would be for them to implement!
And worse of all, people have to buy the game all over again to get those new game modes!!!

tenor.gif

This is just fucking shameless Capcom!
A new low even for them!

The whole opening of that trailer is talking about Vergil's new campaign, and shows new cutscenes for it.

You were just saying you didn't want to buy the game all over again. Vergil is DLC on PC and the current consoles. If there's other characters I'm sure they will be too. The other stuff will probably come to PC later. Although I thought stuff like higher frame rates, bigger crowds, and ray tracing was already stuff people could do in the PC version anyways.

Silverfish

Arbiter
They released Mega Man 11, Monster Hunter World, DMC5 and REmake 2 in like the space of a year.
So there was definitely a serious attempt from their part in trying to get back that sucess they had enjoyed in the PS2/GameCube days

I'd severely underestimated how bad things had gotten if those four games constitute a redemption arc.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Hey man, they are pretty good games and again all released with a very short interval between them
The last time Capcom did something like this was like back in 2004/2005

You were just saying you didn't want to buy the game all over again

Of course I don't want to buy it nor will I
But also them not releasing it for no good reason seems like a dumb decision

Generic-Giant-Spider

Vergil isn't playable in the campaign, right?

Because I can't tell you how pissed I'd be that I had to play as that faggot V when I could have waited a few months more and at least enjoyed DMC5 to the fullest extent.

God, I hated V so much. He was the "checks watch" moment, the "so..." you say when you want to say goodbye, the Dante waiting room. Never bring him back. Should've been Vergil from the get-go.

Edit: Oh nevermind it wasn't coming to PC anyways. Why is PC still not the prime platform to make games for in 2020? Fuck these Intel HD consoles.

Because they don't sell as much on PC.

The first trailer they released for this spelled out Vergil's campaign. It opened with something like "What if something or other" while showing a new cutscene from Vergil's POV when he shows up to take Nero's arm. Vergil also is coming to PC, you can download him for the current version of the game instead of buying the Special Edition.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom