Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo 2: Resurrected remaster

Generic-Giant-Spider

I said it before, Sorceress in the original D2 manual was Smash TV for all the boys.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Is that one where she casts lightning and has flowing hair as if its almost electrified?
Personally I'd add a bit more pop Isis/Ishtar in her designs. Some extra flowing gossamer dress never hurts a female caster.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
You know what? It looks like they made one leg model for the female characters and just adjusted the torso.

SumDrunkGuy

yrz8tjum.jpg

i don't know if my taste in women declined but i want to fug the sorceress

I would have sex with her.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
No one scanned a larger image all these years? Sheesh
sorceress-history.jpg

Other art
D3? Just in her bra.
d51tv6y-69cf3f73-37e5-4f3a-b660-38c626848787.png

Anime Waifu ver
diablo_2_sorceress_by_drcloud.jpg

i think we saw this
31ab35e277aafe1bb88eeba58ca97437.jpg

Be fucking glad they didn't use this
dpz6ht-3b243b24-e266-4b71-8a8a-5386e1aac6bf.jpg

Dexter

Arcane
yrz8tjum.jpg

i don't know if my taste in women declined but i want to fug the sorceress
It looks like a composite of two different characters. The waist is too thin, the thighs are too thick.
This is how she looks IG:
d2_sorcurkux.png

Btw. you can switch between "Diablo 2" and "Remaster" with the "G" key like in some other Remasters, and zoom in via the "F" key, surprising how much different it looks after all these years:
Screenshot102.png

Screenshot103.png

agris

Arcane
Patron
He looks tense in the RM, with his shoulders bunched up. The original has the confident stance of a fighter.

edit: also, his sword has an axe shadow map lolz

Last edited:

Generic-Giant-Spider

Dead ass if I was a zoomer and you showed me that picture I'd assume that was the Amazon.

And I'd wonder why the Necromancer has a male and female option but no one else does.

Cnaiur

Augur

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom