Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I keep feeling like they've forgotten to give us the alpha/beta access.
I suspect the game won't be released before 2017, so they have time to release the beta.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
CqI-b8yWYAA933y.jpg

Royalty and the Beast: Meet the Red Prince, heir to the Ancient Empire of the Lizards, and Beast, a dwarf whose life has been ruled by rage and violence - but now is governed by something else entirely...

https://twitter.com/larianstudios/status/766273555772346368

I guess we have to see at least two more teasers like this.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Looks like they're timing their PR blitz to launch right after Gamescom.

Fry

Arcane
According to the last KS update, they have a least one guy there giving press demos. Doubt it covers anything we don't already know.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Apparently GameStar uploaded preview video exclusively for their "Plus" subscribers: http://www.gamestar.de/videos/divinity-original-sin-2-das-beste-rollenspiel-des-jahres,89798.html

original.jpg

At least we can find out Early Access (or alpha or beta or something) is coming in September.

Google Translate said:
The preview video shows the improvement in the second part. Revision was, among other things, the character creation and the round bout System. Also in the story and dialogues, the developers have put a lot of work. A new addition to the Arena mode is competing in the player to quick matches against each other. In September 2016, the game then takes in Early Access.

Last edited:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Honestly looks like D:OS 1.5, more of the same, not much new stuff. Some of it looks like an elaborate mod for D:OS 1. Eh, not really too excited about this. The UI looks the same almost, the combat speed is still shitty slow, and the writing seems just as bad as D:OS.

Let's hope it has improvements elsewhere.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom