Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity: Original Sin Pre-Release Thread

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
You should also steal news from Watchwitz and claim them as your own, Infinitron.

:troll:

clemens

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2014 Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
My gog.com code for Dragon Commander failed : it said "code expired on : July 4, 2014".

Next time, I'll use Steam... :rpgcodex:

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
yeah me 2
Smiley-Begging.gif
gimme key

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If any of you are actually interested in begging and not just trolling. Beg for DC keys here:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/larians-dragon-commander.82100/

I got my Larian Vault DRM free dld and steam key for imperial edition as a :obviously: backer of DOS. :smug:
Better yet, don't beg anywhere except for the designated giftstragavanza thread and even there it is tacky.

best place to beg though is gog. can we please send kony there?

Branm

Learned
Dragon Commander one lame looking RTS...Hopefully now that its released they stop blabbing about it in every update.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Will say it again, hope the minimap and the overview map are clickable. Or, if you want to get fancy, a teleport spell, like transversalis in RoA. If you're worried about triggers, make it so you have to uncloud the fog of war.

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Nice video. Though I think the highlight was the snippet of soundtrack. Hopefully they'll release a more meaty update after the dust has settled from Dragon Commander a bit.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Now that is a one huge dungeon. I hope Larian remembers that it is not the size of the dungeon that counts, but the amount of pleasure fun it is able to give. But I have a feeling they do. ;)

Maiandros

Learned
Possibly Retarded
same two thoughts..

i miss nice, crispy, dark 2d settings. That's entirely my fault, am aware, should merely crawl up and die.

i am wary of typically Larian-ish humorous/goofy/lulz overtones over everything. From story and concept, to setting and theme.

The latter i consider not my fault.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom