Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Decline 11: The Grimgrinch vs Christmas

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik

U'r strange, man. You saw that it didn't affect me one bit while Eyes of God were yours. Why waste so many good earth gems on useless crap like that?

In any case

Sharing is caring.

Here goes.

ifqlwncwaz.png

nrfmhsrfrc.png

knrhvnouwv.png

gpzlnbxdnm.png

qowfrjtycd.png

vmqgomgghz.png

pkiunvhuqe.png

Grey colour - Agartha.
Other colours - losers.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Looks like it's Grimwulf and Agartha.

What will Mictlan and Vanheim do?

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Wow looks like Mictlan doesn't have that many forts!

attacking these guys,

lhy3k8P.png

waiting for the thunder stikes to come like

:prosper:

hGi8qec.png

steak.jpg

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
I'll give 300 assorted gems and 20 lanterns to whomever attacks Agartha, reaches their capital and pillages it 3* with a force of at least 100 men. Before I die.
This offer is open to gang bang teams too as long as you figure out a way to split the gems among yourselves.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'll give 300 assorted gems and 20 lanterns to whomever attacks Agartha, reaches their capital and pillages it 3* with a force of at least 100 men. Before I die.
This offer is open to gang bang teams too as long as you figure out a way to split the gems among yourselves.

What if I make a line to their capital with horrors, and then drop a bunch of toads on it, effectively pillaging it, all the while looking like random events so Agartha can't be mad at me? Does that count?

sqeecoo

Arcane

Will you give me the stuff if I pillage it myself?

sqeecoo

Arcane
Also, I'm not nearly large enough to repeat D3 :D That tech lead tho, I'm kinda surprised!

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.

Will you give me the stuff if I pillage it myself?
Debatable, depends on how much damage you do to yourself in the process. I would be the judge if the final result is satisfactory
:troll:

Harpsichord

Arcane
I was just surprised to see that I still had a capitol this turn.

Also, I'm really glad that my mages didn't blow their load and went entirely off my script when that scout showed up. It would have been embarrassing to waste all those gems on an indie commander.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I was just surprised to see that I still had a capitol this turn.

Also, I'm really glad that my mages didn't blow their load and went entirely off my script when that scout showed up. It would have been embarrassing to waste all those gems on an indie commander.

Just testing the waters my good elf. Usually, if you have your mages on restricted gem use, they will not waste them unless there are enough enemy units on the battlefield.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom