Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Decline 11: The Grimgrinch vs Christmas

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Never set your unsupported sacreds to patrol, men. You never know when a Niefel Jarl will teleport upon thee.

ituepdjyxf.jpg

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
"hearing of your brave exploits against the horrible Aztec blood sucking bastards, a group of drunken men has picked up their farm tools and joined your case"

zqrpqvY.png

d7d8I2H.png

I never said I was going to fight you alone KN, the hordes are coming!

MTMwMjk0MzM4MTg5MDQwMDk0.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
mqulrssbvi.jpg

No shame in losing to the hardest boss of Desu Souls. :salute:

Meanwhile, Vanheim trolls me with armies of bears.

dtmptofkgm.jpg

:philosoraptor:

Come on, man. Let's b friends and pwn Agartha together. You go first, I'll join a bit later.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I can? Wow! Thanks, I knew you could move and patrol, but I didn't know you could move and storm.

I've also learned that earthquake sucks and that summoning 54398752098475 fire elementals is a strong tactic.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
KN trying to thug me, thinking he's Grimwulf or something.

jGZT3Sd.png

You'll have to do better than that I'm afraid, but thanks for the hauberk.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
*shrug*

One dumb undead monkey gets lucky, goes through vine shield, ignores ethereal, and bashes her in the head for a crit. :lol:

There is a difference between a kitted out giant, and a lowly stealth blood summon equipped with just a shield and armor. That difference = maybe I can snipe a temple with PD 10-20. Unfortunately you were holding an undead rave party instead.

It's ok dude. TNN is gone, maybe your other elf buddy protects you for a bit. We'll see how long that lasts.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Who knew undead monkeys could hit ethereal vine shield demon ghosts for 49 damage?

I did.

It wasn't luck, it was Allahu Akbar.

But she wasn't hit once, she was hit about 4 times by the 2nd round of combat and then when she was 1/4 hp someone finished her off with a Kebab punch to the face

565c7c63c4618810488b4582.jpg

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
This message is bought to you by :russia:

We will now be having a vote......
The results will be applied to turn 53 and onwards until the end.

You may only vote once. People who are not in the game may also vote :D
You may either vote for:

1.) Game goes back to 24 hour turns.
2.) Game stays at 48 hour turns.

The option with the most votes wins (voting period closes after as soon as turn 52 ends). The most voted for option will apply even if not everyone voted.

I vote for 1.)

Hope everyone enjoys the :butthurt: shenanigans. Invite all your friends :happytrollboy::bunkertime:

Malakal mondblut Zzz Dayyālu raw thesheeep

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom