Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Decline 11: The Grimgrinch vs Christmas

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Dat Pantheon, men.

agkdak.jpg

Will there be a showdown between Papa Noel and Mother Medea? Will LISUS CHRUSD die on 1st year or on second? Why does Therodos worship Stupid Rock? Stay tuned and find out in Decline 11.

ILLWINTER IS COMING

xnfcel.png

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
At least it makes for good role playing :salute:

Once long ago, the great ocean was ruled from a huge, magnificent city. The city housing ancestral ghosts, the wise melia, tribes of fantastical UW creatures and all the wildlife common under the waves. It was a time of peace and co-operation. Then one day, the planets were in alignment, the ancient Christmas pretenders awoke, the great city was rent into two halves and the holy Tidal War began. Friends turned on friends, families torn apart etc etc, so on and so forth :D

"Plane of Rusty Caves with reduced bad starts."

Looks like the bad starts were removed a bit too aggressively and there was probably only two uw provinces without nostart-tag remaining. It seemed all alright in single-player tests, but then again I had the umodified Rusty Caves (with all the bad starts!)

Who's got the .map file we're using now? (besides llamaserver) Dreaad ? Could you load the map quickly in editor and check whether all the other water provinces are nostart?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
It doesn't appear so but I have no idea what I'm doing really. If you want to check there's a link in the OP for the thread where the map was created.

He's asking about the script, not the .tga file. You modified the map somehow, right? Or someone else did it for you?

I mean, you didn't just choose a random custom script from llamasever's list, uploaded by god knows whom and why, and then just fired up the game coz WHY NOT?

sqeecoo

Arcane
Drunk and stuffed with christmas food, I begin to resemble the average Agarthan. Good luck to everyone!

EDIT: O Tannenbaum is my favorite name of the Pathenon!

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
To be fair I can't think of any indie UW province that could beat a giant snake. It's not like you can run into shaman's that curse you.

Sea trolls for one got enough damage to beat thru snake protection. Any mage spamming summons would also work but those are indeed rare uw. There are also unique uw provinces with like mind blasters that I have seen. Or simply 80 shark tribe tritons with their shark cav.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Eh I guess, uw is kind of hardcore as far as indies go tho. And if the snake gets surrounded while routing his fate is sealed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom