Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

What modes should we play?

• Total voters

DramaticPopcorn

EHOME GO HOME

KK1001

Arbiter
The Chinese teams are hamstrung by their unwillingness to bring fresh blood onboard. A lot of players really need to retire and just move on.

Nryn

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Amazing comeback after 1 game down by OG. Thought OG had no chance in game 3 with how elusive EG's heroes were. That Alchemist Battle build did serious work, and is hopefully a nail in the coffin of the Radiance/Manta/Octarine build.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Well, I'll shed no tears, serves them right for kicking Aui_2000 the week after they won TI. BAH!
Ungrateful cunts. At least wait a little.

abija

Prophet
I thought Miracle was done for, full on tilt when he got firstblooded game 2, so glad I was wrong. No cheese either, straight up games.

I think biggest issue with EG is the extremely shitty NA scene (and not much incentive to move when they're secured for life with that TI prize).

Nryn

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Love the result. Of all teams it is a newly formed one that finally breaks through the vice-like grip Secret and EG have had on lans for an entire year.

Also fitting that Envy finally channels his Cloud9 teleport shenanigans to lose his team a critical set of barracks.

Nice to see new blood performing at the highest level. Though the talent on the show could use a bit of sprucing up. Maelk is consistently awful and the rest are just fairly boring, you could see Redeye dying inside every time his attempts at banter fell flat because rest of group couldn't keep up. Purge's alright.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom