Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming Fall 2024

jaekl

Learned
Patron
Inquisition Elf

I feel like whoever created this thing did it as a joke. She's the ugliest looking creature in the entire franchise and is legitimately mentally retarded.
Even her cosplay is terrible with a male tears cup. Modern boots and her wig is very cheap. Don't forget about a bowstring!
A number of years ago, cons banned the use of props that could be used as weapons. That included a baseball bat, had to be replaced with a soft one that wouldn't hurt anyone upon use. So that's most likely why that bow has no string.
What about the pointy stick?? Could put an eye out.

Camel

Scholar
A number of years ago, cons banned the use of props that could be used as weapons. That included a baseball bat, had to be replaced with a soft one that wouldn't hurt anyone upon use. So that's most likely why that bow has no string.
Chloe Dykstra is Sera’s cosplayer in 2014 and its not forbidden to use bows with bowstrings.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Chloe Dykstra is Sera’s cosplayer in 2014 and its not forbidden to use bows with bowstrings.
I honestly assumed that was a dude in a wig.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
SQMeggR.jpg

Only took 50 years for a Phantom of the Paradise sequel. Well worth the wait, honestly.

Phantom of the Paradise was better movie than this Dragon Age will be game.

Silverfish

Arbiter
A number of years ago, cons banned the use of props that could be used as weapons. That included a baseball bat, had to be replaced with a soft one that wouldn't hurt anyone upon use.

Knowing most convention goers, they probably settled on the dildo bat from Saints Row.

Phantom of the Paradise was better movie than this Dragon Age will be game.

Unless the whole game is just a medieval fantasy spin on the movie.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
I wonder how art style will change, given their latest investemnt in anime faggotry and comic degeneracy.

8OVUsxF.png

The game's not for us chuds anymore.

This is a truth that has been known for a long time.

However, it seems to me that Bioware is already so far in terms of wokeisation and tubrlisation that their potential audience base can only shrink (even if these trends seem dominant, remember that the mainstream has its limits, and things that are too intense cannot be mainstream).

BTW:

Check also chanell name :D

I wonder how art style will change, given their latest investemnt in anime faggotry and comic degeneracy.

I do hate these special snowflake demon girls.

Typical D&D tiefling masquerading as Qunari.

I wonder why these weirdos prefer demonic races over, I don't know, angels? Are they all possessed or what?

Was Alex Jones right again?

deama

Prophet
I wonder why these weirdos prefer demonic races over, I don't know, angels? Are they all possessed or what?

Was Alex Jones right again?
I think the idea is that they expect them to be absolute sluts in the bedroom, whereas the angelic ones probably won't allow you to lay a finger on them until you go through the 7 trials of jesus or something.

Myobi

Liturgist
Watched that shit, it's impressive how every Bioware character nowadays is just is just a cringe ass annoying twat.

Sacibengala

Prophet
They'll need to double down on that one after BG3 worked so hard in copycat their DA:O all the way down to the homoerotic relationships and punchable faced protagonists and got all the more successuful for doing it.

9ted6

Educated
Watched that shit, it's impressive how every Bioware character nowadays is just is just a cringe ass annoying twat.
It's the Marvelization or Whedonising of media as a whole. Nothing's safe from it.

DAO wasn't the pinnacle of writing or humor but it could at least be kind of funny sometimes without relying on the shit like in that video and it was serious most of the time.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
It is ironic that they made quinari mage a comedic relief because quinary mages had to be collared and restrained and should be killed if separated from its keeper. Its like a cheerful and joyful comedic relief jew, who just got out of nazi huger camp and losing his entire family. I expect them to give some director guys broad instructions, like, "make us an avatar but where everyove is a faggot and a minority"

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
It's the Marvelization or Whedonising of media as a whole. Nothing's safe from it.

Also Animeising, but of a peculiar kind - by removing everything that is based and leaving and emphasizing what is annoying.

Eh, I only watched part of that because I respect myself and my time too much to let it keep running :P but it seems like the sort of "zany cartoon" shit that would be directed at children back in the day. And I have no issue with that at all.

The problem is that the audience of landwhales and other assorted forever alones in their 20s, 30s, and possibly even 40s, glom onto this shit and act like it's not a problem or indication of serious stunting in emotional and intellectual development that they like consuming media aimed at tweeners.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom