Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Silverfish

Arbiter
chud affirmation and bias confirmation.

Yes.

images

Shitposter
Whose alt are you?
Bobby Kotick, according to somebody here which I don't care to remember, or Infinitron according to other which I also do not care to remember. Whichever suits your fancy.

I do not care nor need to create an "alt" account like some autistic tumblr graduate on instagram on RPG chudex (reputable shithole) of all places lmao.

Shaja

Educated
Heh, found this. Didn't watch but pretty hilarious thumbnail.

View attachment 51286
Looking at the concept and promotional art for Origins and comparing it to Inquisition and Veilguard is a surreal experience.
After DAO, there was a lot of exposure of fanmade content from women.

When DA2 launched, this fanmade rose quite a lot. You could see so many fanmade videos and arts from the females on youtube and deviantart.

Then EA/Bioware's management realized they have to be loyal to this female fanservice. You can see the results.

Baron Tahn

Scholar
Whoops. That was the opposite stance from the correct one. If there was good female fan whatever they should have stuck to what they were doing, not pander more. But what do I know, I'm not a chick.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Whose alt are you?
Bobby Kotick, according to somebody here which I don't care to remember, or Infinitron according to other which I also do not care to remember. Whichever suits your fancy.

I do not care nor need to create an "alt" account like some autistic tumblr graduate on instagram on RPG chudex (reputable shithole) of all places lmao.
Yeah, yeah, and I am We are the Pope.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
They handle 8 trillion dollars. Also, they aren't the only investment institution who's involved in applying a type of credit score on the financial market based on "social values".
This is why PunchYouInTheFace is such a retard. He even said how much Amazon is worth as a company, yet ignores how much more capital Blackrock has to toss around than one of the biggest corporations on the planet. Either he knows that and is being disingenuous, he's ignorant of that but doesn't mind spewing tripe regardless, or he doesn't understand numbers.
So you have this big ass tree but only can use 3 skills at a time, 2 companion party which only get 5 abilities the whole game and you only get select 3 at a time.
AAA CRPG Studio, folks! This is on par with making a metroidvania and only allowing one button where you get to assign either jump, fire, crouch, and special.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Wait a second...

Why is necromancy okay but not regular blood magic?

Necromancy was part of Nevarran culture, but not generally. Blood Magic, on the other hand, was generally perceived as satanic.

But that doesn't matter anymore. The only things that matters is that Solas cracked the Veil, you can fuck a midget, and the necromancer grandpa is tired of the skeleton hanjob and is looking for a new friend.

Behold Nu-RPG CHUDEX.

X posted bad example which either chud-affirming or bias confirming or both. Y readily sucking X dick, I mean post, for a smidge of chud affirmation and bias confirmation.
b67.png

Darkwind

Augur
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Whose alt are you?

But you write, think, and post exactly like an autistic tumblr graduate. The fact that you use the word 'chud' unironically to describe anything tells me you are 100% made of soy, virgin tears, high fructose corn syrup, and rainbow dildos.

You are like all the worst stereotypes and tropes about reddit distilled out into the essence of a vaguely sentient lifeform. It is both comical and incredibly sad all at once because, unlike the people here, I do NOT think this is a clever troll or an act. You are actually this goddamn retarded and NPC brained like so many other of your ilk. I am happily awaiting the day you fuck directly off back to Resetera / Reddit to tell all your other wokey cult members how you "owned the chuds" on the 'Dex.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
unlike the people here, I do NOT think this is a clever troll or an act
Now, now. I never said it was clever. In fact, I pointed out it is getting tiresome.
You are actually this goddamn retarded and NPC brained like so many other of your ilk. I am happily awaiting the day you fuck directly off back to Resetera / Reddit to tell all your other wokey cult members how you "owned the chuds" on the 'Dex.
Assuming you are correct, I'm awaiting him getting his brain fried with GD access.

Silverfish

Arbiter
The yellow fever loophole:
If you make you characters mid Asian women, SJWs will be happy while western men will find them still perfectly fuckable.

1426786045681_mad-men-s1-e2-5.jpg

What about "Veilguard contains your daily recommended dose of rice milk"?

I am happily awaiting the day you fuck directly off back to Resetera / Reddit to tell all your other wokey cult members how you "owned the chuds" on the 'Dex.

Punch's grammar and reading comprehension put him well above the average redditor or resetera poster. He might be a contrarian, but he's legit.

Shitposter

100% made of soy,

rainbow dildos

worst stereotypes

wokey cult members

Just like a parrot. Hit all the talking points. Like a morrowind NPC trying to give you a quest.

Saint Proverballs and his freunde trying to "frame" that RPG chudex is where people "discuss" RPG. Literally 1 person disagrees among the circle jerks and this retard is having a cognitive dissonance so hard that he created a headcanon about me.

That being said,

We are past "Asian Elf" discussion when nobody cares about Black Elf in Dragon Age Origins, chud.

Last edited:
Shitposter
We agree with each other because we're bad people.
Not necessarily "bad".

"You hate nu-bioware? oh! me too!" *kiss each other*

"you hate joos troon and fagget? oh! me too!" *suck each other cock*

Something like this.

That being said.

The Asian Elf looks fine. But I'm digging Harding new design.

ps. I shall inform my colleague at freddit and receba forum like markwind person implied.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
We agree with each other because we're bad people.
Not necessarily "bad".

"You hate nu-bioware? oh! me too!" *kiss each other*

"you hate joos troon and fagget? oh! me too!" *suck each other cock*

Something like this.

That being said.

The Asian Elf looks fine. But I'm digging Harding new design.

ps. I shall inform my colleague at freddit and receba forum like markwind person implied.
Stop it, Liberal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom