Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Lodis

Educated
I think the game needs some more purple, just in case.

PSp0dtF.png

thesecret1

Arcane
Speaking of cisquisition, where's the potato elf? I'm curious how much worse they could've made that shit

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Whenever a conversation plays:

1726240582830.png

What's wrong with your jawbone technology? It's super weird to see everyone develop manjaw spontaneously.

Semiurge

Cipher
I think the game needs some more purple, just in case.

PSp0dtF.png

I wonder if those "tips" that give you telepathic insight about a character's reaction can be disabled. All of that could be made clear enough through the way a character's tone changes, and it would've kept things more realistic. You can't always read every person if they're good at keeping up pretense.

I suspect those popups are mostly cosmetic window dressing for the most autistic of Bioware's fans who like their soap operas predictable. Anything more complex in the way of character reactivity seems unlikely.

Lodis

Educated
Also pure decline

NTPOIUW.png
lmao this is the funniest cope yet, the entire mockery hinged on cherrypicked screenshot. Bravo!

Challenge: Cope to these instead:

GXTn_MDW0AA97Jl

GVWF9dOWQAAIej1
I don’t even understand what point you’re trying to make? The outfit, hair and the fact that her entire facial structure has changed isn’t a cope you braindead retard.

I know you’re just a shitposter but at least try sometimes.

Shitposter
I don’t even understand what point you’re trying to make? The outfit, hair and the fact that her entire facial structure has changed isn’t a cope you braindead retard.

Not surprising considering your level of inbred intellect.

Change.... bad?

This could've been fixed by giving your mom a vasectomy.

Conjure a real argument, retard or go to rpghq and convene with your fellow idiots.

HammyTheFat

Scholar

Change.... bad?
Yes.

Defend this:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom