Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
It's just as I said before. A decade passed since Cisquisition, therefore by Godex standards it is now oldschool and good.
Or failguard managed to do something nothing else had ever done before: make cisquisition look good.

Hellion

Arcane
Heaven forbid we laugh at the trainwreck, that's loving the game apparently

This is typical codex behaviour seen in all "big" releases threads. Even in the AssCreed Shadows thread you will find at least 2-3 users that frequently post "you all keep posting in this thread, therefore you love the game. I am very intelligent".

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Heaven forbid we laugh at the trainwreck, that's loving the game apparently

This is typical codex behaviour seen in all "big" releases threads. Even in the AssCreed Shadows thread you will find at least 2-3 users that frequently post "you all keep posting in this thread, therefore you love the game. I am very intelligent".
Because that's the inevitable outcome.
Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they’re in good company.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
reee dont have fun
Tranny fingies wrote that post.
KRmA3I7.jpeg

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
From the aforementioned article:
The truth is we don't like change but it's been twenty years since the last Triple-A Dragon Age game, Dragon Age: Inquisiton, and a lot has happened, both in terms of tastes, trends and technology.
Ten years, not twenty. Fucking tourist.
We all in 2024 meanwhile this guy is living in 2034

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
PC Gamer have been playing both sides a bit by allowing one of their authors to do negative articles too (although most of their coverage has still been positive). I bet if it looks like the tides are turning against the game irreversibly once it comes they'll push the critical stuff more to stay relevant.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom