Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Baron Dupek

Arcane
All that power for top scar self shadowing?
7QHrg1L.jpeg

Semiurge

Cipher
Yep, you don't need antipiracy measures when no one wants to steal your game.

This reminds me of Sony's last minute plan to resurrect Concorde and make it F2P. If you are a big publisher and you have delusions of your title's success, you'll protect your investment with Denuvo. Clearly EA knows that this thing will dive bomb unless a woke miracle happens, so investing in unbreakable DRM is not worth it anymore. They might as well cut their losses by making it essentially DRM-free, especially if it helps the sales even a little bit.

Last edited:

Child of Malkav

Erudite
I wouldn't play it even if they gave *me* money. Unless it was a lot of money, then I probably would.
Nah, I'd just go: "gib the moneyz", then: "cya, wouldn't want to be ya, fag".
Just kidding, who knows what kind of monkey pox strain I'd get from that money anyway.
That HQ or area where this weimar degeneracy is getting developed needs to be glassed, salt poured over it, then bring priests to exorcise the place.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If I was in a Noah's ark situation, I would throw the spiders into the ocean and keep twice as many mosquitoes.
I'm not too sure about that. Mosquitoes carry diseases. House spiders (assuming no worse version than that) are just disgusting.
I'd rather have diseases than spiders, that's what I'm trying to say and as long as I still draw breath, I will do everything in my power to bring death and suffering to the spiders of earth.
jaekl in action:

Semiurge

Cipher
If I was in a Noah's ark situation, I would throw the spiders into the ocean and keep twice as many mosquitoes.
I'm not too sure about that. Mosquitoes carry diseases. House spiders (assuming no worse version than that) are just disgusting.
I'd rather have diseases than spiders, that's what I'm trying to say and as long as I still draw breath, I will do everything in my power to bring death and suffering to the spiders of earth.
jaekl in action:

Eating wild and uncooked bugs, even for the shock value, is dumb as hell. Take a moment to remember the australian kid who spent four years in a coma because his mates dared him to eat a slug. He awoke paralysed, and died a few years after because of the complications resulting from getting a rat lung worm from the parasitised slug. The worm practically ate parts of his brain.

Last edited:

thesecret1

Arcane
jaekl in action:

Eating wild and uncooked bugs, even for the shock value, is dumb as hell. Take a moment to remember the australian kid who spent four years in a coma because his mates dared him to eat a slug. He awoke paralysed, and died a few years after because of the complications of getting a rat lung worm from the parasitised slug. The worm practically ate parts of his brain.

Don't eat bugs, period. Our ancestors have struggled with securing food for millennia, meaning that if there was anything crawling around they could eat, they did so. If you thus see some animal our ancestors chose not to eat, then there was probably a good reason for it.

Semiurge

Cipher
jaekl in action:

Eating wild and uncooked bugs, even for the shock value, is dumb as hell. Take a moment to remember the australian kid who spent four years in a coma because his mates dared him to eat a slug. He awoke paralysed, and died a few years after because of the complications of getting a rat lung worm from the parasitised slug. The worm practically ate parts of his brain.

Don't eat bugs, period. Our ancestors have struggled with securing food for millennia, meaning that if there was anything crawling around they could eat, they did so. If you thus see some animal our ancestors chose not to eat, then there was probably a good reason for it.

The discovery of fire helped a lot. Not only did it make food more sanitary and digestible, but it also killed most of the parasites. But then the human ancestors who had access to fire also had access to more succulent meat sources, so they didn't need to barbeque tarantulas on the flames anymore.

thesecret1

Arcane
The discovery of fire helped a lot. Not only did it make food more sanitary and digestible, but it also killed most of the parasites. But then the human ancestors who had access to fire also had access to more succulent meat sources, so they didn't need to barbeque tarantulas on the flames anymore.
There were periods in (not too distant) history when people went as far as to cook tree bark in an effort to stave off hunger. During such times, they'd be willing to try and eat absolutely anything and everything, so even unorthodox food sources would get tried. If, after the crisis had passed, these foods didn't get included in the nation's cuisine, then it meant that the consumption of such things was either a bad idea, or that they were so disgusting that even the poor opted to rather go hungry.

babayaga

Educated
There were periods in (not too distant) history when people went as far as to cook tree bark in an effort to stave off hunger. During such times, they'd be willing to try and eat absolutely anything and everything, so even unorthodox food sources would get tried. If, after the crisis had passed, these foods didn't get included in the nation's cuisine, then it meant that the consumption of such things was either a bad idea, or that they were so disgusting that even the poor opted to rather go hungry.
Asians eat bugs and even they know that it's extremely low on nutrition and not to be eaten often. You are mostly just eating the chitin in the shell and you can't really digest that.
The google search is filled with links that say you can digest chitin but don't believe the jew lies. You wouldn't eat the shell of a shrimp, would you?
Moral of the story: Don't let the jews convince you to eat bugs.

Semiurge

Cipher
During such times, they'd be willing to try and eat absolutely anything, everything or anyone

ftfy

If I had to choose between mealworms and the long pork, I'd choose the former. They're supposedly very nutritious, and practically all animals love them. That may be a sign that it's true. What tastes good is usually beneficial in some way, what tastes unpleasant or wrong is usually inferior or outright dangerous. Take sweet foods for example, they provide lots of energy which may be of crucial importance. Toxic substances, if not masked by sugar for example, are usually bitter to the point of causing a reflex of some sort. Spoiled meat causes a reflexive gagging reaction in humans because we can't kill the bacteria in it with stomach acid like the obligate carnivores can.

babayaga

Educated
Amazing that you managed to find the anti-Semitism in that
Do you not know the "You will eat ze bugs!" meme?
WEF's founder Klaus Schwab (a jew) and his organization love pushing bug eating.
Examples here:
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021...ts-the-role-they-deserve-in-our-food-systems/
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/04/insect-farms-gear-up-to-feed-soaring-global-protein-demand/
It's not antisemitic to point out that the jews want you to eat bugs. It's just how it is. Welcome to reality.

Semiurge

Cipher
WEF's founder Klaus Schwab (a jew) and his organization love pushing bug eating.
Examples here:
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021...ts-the-role-they-deserve-in-our-food-systems/
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/04/insect-farms-gear-up-to-feed-soaring-global-protein-demand/
It's not antisemitic to point out that the jews want you to eat bugs. It's just how it is. Welcome to reality.

Yes, particularly vile because this elite would be the last people on earth to still ferry japanese kosher beef for themselves, to be served at their banquets. It stinks of humiliation.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Examples here:
Klaus Martin Schwab was born on 30 March 1938, to Eugen Wilhelm Schwab and Erika Epprecht[3][4] in Ravensburg. His parents had moved from Switzerland to Germany during the Third Reich in order for his father to assume the role of director at Escher Wyss AG, an industrial company and contractor for the Nazi regime.
Don't get me wrong, Schwab is an odious creature. But a chosenite he is not.

babayaga

Educated
Examples here:
Klaus Martin Schwab was born on 30 March 1938, to Eugen Wilhelm Schwab and Erika Epprecht[3][4] in Ravensburg. His parents had moved from Switzerland to Germany during the Third Reich in order for his father to assume the role of director at Escher Wyss AG, an industrial company and contractor for the Nazi regime.
Don't get me wrong, Schwab is an odious creature. But a chosenite he is not.
He is jewish. Some jews try very hard to hide their power level.
Schwab is german surname often used by jews. His biological mother Emma Gisela Tekelius Schwab that he doesn't mention anywhere was jewish.
His friends are all jews.
There is a lot of sus stuff about his past so ofc he would hide his roots.
I can't 100% give you a proof that he is a jew but if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom