Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I like how fargus is trying to discuss human beauty, given that he probably looks more or less like his avatar.

>Let me tell you something about beauty...

261651923-1704025089929773-4724127312476255591-n.jpg

Semiurge

Cipher

Christ he looked freaky with a toupee.

They're communists
Sorry, I don't usually discuss politics in non-politics forums, and I certainly don't discuss shitty Western RPGs made after the year 2003, but someone tagged me ITT and I read this and what you wrote here is incredibly retarded.

All the things you complain about, such as ugliness in games, has nothing to do with communism and is in fact a product of capitalism.

Trannies, ugly aesthetics, SJW screeching etc. is not tolerated at all in any past communist country such as the USSR, or present, such as the DPRK or PRC. In fact anyone trying to do these things is usually executed (as are retards like yourself, too). This rubbish is strictly a product of capitalism and has first appeared and continues to propagate in capitalist society, and not a single communist one, and this is no accident.

You can learn more about the capitalist war on beauty in this interview between two actual communists, timestamped to the relevant part.

So, in conclusion, fuck off with this whole Western leftism is communism bullshit. Communism is the cure to this shit. You and other retards like you parroting what Mr. Goldberg told you are the disease. Ok? Go fuck yourself, fucking retard.

The irony of being a fucking communist and saying this.

:what:

Might want to skip to the early life section of old Uncle Karl.

No shit. Communism was a jewish invention. A system meant to replace the Christian order, and to favor the class that invented it - educated jewish men. Always have they seen Christianity as a dangerous offshoot that needs to be wiped out from the pages of history, and isn't that pretty much what's going on right now?

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
I would like to you remind you all that Dragon Age: Origins didn't have romance with dwarves because Gayder considered to be "pedophilic", damn, I wonder if it was self-loathing issue at this point. :positive:

quixotic

Learned
A Halloween release date?
Something something, trannies are always wearing costumes and are actual monsters like Frankenstein, etc etc. Is this a dogwhistle from one of the higher ups in Bioware or EA? Realistically, no, but I choose to believe that it is because that would be funny.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom