Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Drova: Forsaken Kin - 2D action RPG inspired by Gothic series

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
:prosper:

Wow, another 2D indie pixel game that looks exactly the same as the other pixel shit on the market! Shiver my timbers, I can not control my culottes any longer!

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
Our whole UI has been revamped and we're using a spell wheel, similar to the one in #Witcher3. Play "Drova - Arena" on 01 December.

image.jpg

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1585180/view/3113672282596113811

Hey! It is done. More than three months have passed since the last season and a lot has happened in the meantime. We left the basement and we're ready to show what we have been working on.

What is "Drova - Arena"?
The Arena is a spin off focused around combat and player feedback to test out system for our upcoming RPG "Drova", which we will start developing early 2022.

Play the most recent version of our combat system! The Arena will be a 5-minute-long, fast-paced arena fight with multiple waves of challengers. We want to present new weapons, new enemies, controller support and a completely revamped UI.

Provide us with your feedback and shape the next season of the Arena! You can join our Discord[discord.gg] to discuss features, express your criticism or just generally tell us you like or dislike something, even if you can't exactly pinpoint why.

How can I play the Arena?
All you need to do is launch the Teaser, select "Drova - Arena" within the launcher and click "Play". The official release is on 01 December, if you wanna play right now, join our Discord[discord.gg] and grab the Early Access key. What are you waiting for?

Are you registered for the prize competition?
Pick up two prizes by playing the Arena! Just join our Discord[discord.gg] and type "!register!" in the #registration channel to make yourself known to our Arena Lord. He will then send you a DM containing the arena key, which you will have to insert into the main menu of The Arena to complete your registration. The prize competition ends on 29 December, 2021 11:59 PM CET.

First place on the high score list:
  • Become a part of Drova! You always wanted to be a quest NPC or a statue in the world of Draheim? Together with you, we will work out how to immortalize a representation of you in the final game!
  • Claim the exclusive title of "Gladiator" on our Community Discord Server[discord.gg]!
  • Your name will be mentioned in the credits of the final game as one of our gladiators!
One random, registered player:
  • 50€ coupon, redeemable on Steam / Amazon / a platform of your choosing.
Now get into the ring already!

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wow, another 2D indie pixel game that looks exactly the same as the other pixel shit on the market! Shiver my timbers, I can not control my culottes any longer!
Did you play it?

The arena is a decent idea for combat testing with an added prize incentive. I don't know how many people follow the game to go for that but I appreciate the effort.

vazha

Arcane
Another pixelturd? Sorry I already met my quota of pixelgames I can tolerate with Antharion. Pass.

Contagium

Savant
Patron
You're luckier than me then. Tried a couple times and kept getting corrupted saves... never happened with any other game. Too bad because it was fun. But, I digress. Hopefully pixel-Gothic here is enjoyable.

Another pixelturd? Sorry I already met my quota of pixelgames I can tolerate with Antharion. Pass.

Antharion was the most bug ridden mess I've played since Steam was a thing.
Yo what mate? completed the thing twice (last time in 2019), didn't encounter a single bug.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
AntharioN was smooth sailing. Not a single bug encountered during my playthrough.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom