Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

v1rus

Arcane
Well, I started downloading the client, and its going surprisingly fast. Sadly I have to turn my internet connection off or I'm going to get 0 work done. If I manage to finish all the work I have, I might start playing in 5-6 hours, but I doubt that's gonna happen tonight.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
There are ways to get you leveled up after the fact. You can choose to pay extra for Veteran status which instantly levels you to 4th or even 7th, or we might actually get enough members to warrant multiple groups of varying level ranges (only six characters are allowed per group).

v1rus

Arcane
Well, I'm not gonna feed the game any moneyz until I know I'm actually gonna play it. I'll be able to level quite fast/try multiple characters tho, since Ill have almost 0 responsibilities after the 19th, for quite a while.

Just realized something tho - will I have the access to all classes with a free account?

v1rus

Arcane
Not at first. Maybe in months of playing it

Oh god. I'm not stuck with the fighter, am I?

I'm alright with spending $$$ to unlock the content, but I have to try the darn game first. Which classes are free? Cant find the list anywhere.

Lhynn

Arcane

I'm alright with spending $$$ to unlock the content, but I have to try the darn game first. Which classes are free? Cant find the list anywhere.
Most classes are unlocked. And most powerful classes are free anyway.

Druid is locked tho.

v1rus

Arcane

Most classes are unlocked. And most powerful classes are free anyway.

Druid is locked tho.

And here, I wanted to name him "some faggot druid". Oh, well, time for Some faggot Wizard.

Or would the sorcerer be better?

Lhynn

Arcane
Sorcerers are more fun, they blast shit out of existence. Plus im doing wizard.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Might dig this outta my HD later today, is world transferring a free service or will it cost?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Guild is up, called it Fair Codexia.

My main is Kazonn (not Kazon, had to rename during character transfer), Lhynn's main is Shyonn (not Rashyon :lol:).

If you want to join, just send a tell to anyone in the guild once you're in the game on the Argonnessen server. We're all officers so anyone can send the invite.

Last edited:

v1rus

Arcane
Right, after much consideration, Ill be playing a rogue since we have 0 trap finding and shit. God willing, ill be able to log in and finish the tutorial tonight. You guys still at level 3-4?

Turns out I have a bunch of characters on Argonessen that I abandoned 4 or 5 years ago. 7 rogue, 10 cleric? I think... and a 6-7 wiz & sorc

Levels 3-4 are fun. LET'S GO CODEXIA

v1rus

Arcane
You guys still at level 3-4?

Almost at level 2 myself. Might do some soloing in a bit

Gwah, I'm doing my best to finish up as soon as possible, but my work hates me. That's ok tho, the hatred is mutual.

Still, even if I fall behind, I should have plenty of time to catch up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom