Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What will be the biggest title at E3?

• Malise and the Machine v0.5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • The Primeval Star: Operation Dark Mana

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • [ILLUSION] Sex/Cross Sphere

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Millenium War Aigis

• The Last Sovereign

• Another hentaiwriter title even though he still hasn't finished the first fucking game

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Tyranny (kingcomrade)

Votes: 48 64.9%

• Total voters

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Poor Levar can't get rid of the embarrassing eye wear years after Generations ended. :positive:

Azalin

Arcane
Patron

''We do all the real people first and then sneak the black guy in phase 3''

:lol::lol::lol:
:discohitler:

The Fractured but Whole

CrRjPwp.jpg

pippin

Every time VR steps into the mainstream, the answer is "we need more time to further develop this, VR will be a thing in 30 yers, I swear!".
Even Cleve is more honest about this shit.

Dexter

Arcane
More UbiSoft:

Hyper-Progressive Bay-Area Hipster #BLM Fag_Dogs:

Last edited:

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I feel ashamed and want to apologize for all the bad feelings caused by that dumbfuckery...

Last edited:

NullFlow

Savant
Oh the irony of this Dedsec shit at E3, an event all about corporate shilling and social media manipulation.

deuxhero

Arcane
Ubisoft does realize San Francisco has an actual congressional district that's not contested in the slightest right?

NullFlow

Savant
Who needs to study computer science and stare at lines of code for hours when all you have to do is dress like a punk, flash some 1337 speak and carry a cellphone?

I know people say that every year but this time its really fucking nothing. Unless Sony has some big unannounced titles coming tonight than the "best" games of this year e3 are both sequels to mediocre shit like south park and dishonored:negative: not one interesting exclusive:roll: no big reveals no surprises just plain banal boring shit like that skyrim re-release:hahano:

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Trials of the Blood Dragon is out now lol. A blend of Trials and cringy Blood Dragon stuff from that Farcry spinoff. Now they made a spinoff of a spinoff.

Being a Trials sucka I instabought it. 15gb takes a while to download so I checked some streams.
Trials stuff doesnt look to demanding, even a noob could play it, while some platforming stuff is intentionally evil.
Looks like a speedrunning game with leaderboards and stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom