Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Edgy post-apocalyptic action-RPG Death Trash now available on Early Access

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I played the demo a while ago. It was ok, but did not strike me as The Next Big Thing(TM) in indie RPGs. Seemed a bit shallow too.

Also, I am not sure where the Fallout comparisons are coming from. This is nothing like Fallout, except for the superficial "you leave the high-tech vault and roam the wasteland" post-apo trope.
Cause every retard needs to compare every single rpg with fallout, like MMO fanboys compare everything with WoW.

Game was meh from what I played (bought EA yesterday), and felt more action than rpg (with action being meh). It's one of those games where only artists cared about their job, while writers and gameplay designers put in bare minimum of effort.

Isn't the game developed by a single guy? So that'd mean he's a good artist, but lacking in the other departments

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I played the demo a while ago. It was ok, but did not strike me as The Next Big Thing(TM) in indie RPGs. Seemed a bit shallow too.

Also, I am not sure where the Fallout comparisons are coming from. This is nothing like Fallout, except for the superficial "you leave the high-tech vault and roam the wasteland" post-apo trope.
Cause every retard needs to compare every single rpg with fallout, like MMO fanboys compare everything with WoW.

Game was meh from what I played (bought EA yesterday), and felt more action than rpg (with action being meh). It's one of those games where only artists cared about their job, while writers and gameplay designers put in bare minimum of effort.

Isn't the game developed by a single guy? So that'd mean he's a good artist, but lacking in the other departments

He has a bunch of contractors, and specifically mentions having someone for audio and marketing, as well as one other fulltime employee. Not sure if he ever explicitly said he does the art himself or not, but it's likely.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I'll go try the demo but enough of early access releases. NO! I'll seriously wait until final release and reviews.

The game might be really good but that pic..
(With awesome reflection)
GA62ZTC.jpg

Reminded me of this a little bit...
Jp7Qvze.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom