Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

Cunt Dickula!?

elex2-vicky.png

elex2-thorhild.png

I didn't know Elex 2 is going to be a horror game
You creepy stalker!
Take those pictures of my sister, girlfriend, mom, ex and aunt down!

Blutwurstritter

Learned
elex2-vicky.png

elex2-thorhild.png

I didn't know Elex 2 is going to be a horror game
You creepy stalker!
Take those pictures of my sister, girlfriend, mom, ex and aunt down!
Wait what, can this work with only two women ? So your grandfather who is also your father, procreated with your mother so that she could give birth to her own half sister, your aunt which is at the same time your sister. And right now you are dating either your mother or aunt which makes the other your ex girl friend ? Now those are some complicated and disturbing, though not surprising, family relations.

Zlaja

Arcane
Some russians here who can say us what our beautiful Fräulein Nasty is talking about?

Why did they make Nasty's face worse looking? Yeah, she's supposed to look 6-7 years older, but common! Jax himself looks fucking younger than in the first game, so that's a bullshit excuse. It's a damn videogame!

My fetish was finally fulfilled.

gxMjcy7.png

Would rape the tomboy.

but they both actually think that Fallout 3 is a great game for some godforsaken reason.

Forsaken you say...

34708-96053.jpg

Also, I have some personal complaints about the release day. March 1st is the exact date of me moving into my new apartment. So, I'm gonna be up to my ass in all those moving shenanigens. Thanks, Obama!

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I wonder what ways the Morkons will use Elex.

Probably storing it deep underground to use it to summon Beelzebub. That's probably why Nasty joined them so she could get her hands on it.
there is sleeper that needs waking up
I highly dislike replaying the same things (barely replayed if at all my fav games), but somehow PB just makes it work.

A little twist on the same themes, and it feels like a new shoe that you've been wearing forever, fresh yet familiar.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Also, I have some personal complaints about the release day. March 1st is the exact date of me moving into my new apartment. So, I'm gonna be up to my ass in all those moving shenanigens. Thanks, Obama!

Elden Ring is released on 25th February. No one sane will play ELEX 2 during March :D

I wonder what ways the Morkons will use Elex.

They will get ELEX injections each 6 months.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom