Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Epic Games Store - the console war comes to PC

Hellion

Arcane
Rocket League is fun to play co-op with friends. Even if you totally suck at it, you're bound to have some laughs. In fact I've had lots more fun with it when playing together with 4-5 friends and we were all equally terrible, compared to when we started getting more competent.

Of course there's also the competitive multiplayer aspect of it, which I've never really gotten into.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Wow, been waiting for achievements to come to PC since the 360 got them in 2005! I never thought it would actually happen! Epic bringing out the big guns.

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Steam:
cSpuuZq.png

GOG:
NOFntdk.png

Epic:
7CW3HGV.png

Nice pricing policy, much better than stealing 3rd party games and making them Epic Store exclusives.

Nyast

Cipher
Not sure what this proves. The developer is the one that sets the price.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom