Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Europa Universalis IV

Humbaba

Arcane
Extremely presumptuous to expect the Sabaton listening, r/europe browsing EUIV player base to be non-racist lmao. The remove kebab meme has been around for over decade, as tasteless as it is. It is not like you have to engage with the EVROPA crowd during your own private gaming session.

No sympathy for the youtuber. His fault for sharing personal info on the internet.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Ehhh worthless drama over one youtube comment.

It wasn't over one comment, that was my whole point, he was dealing with them in mass; the youtuber in question doesn't seem to have a habit of making things personal or starting drama, which is why I take him seriously here, as well as the fact it demonstrably had an impact on his behaviour (even though it's not really his responsibility).

I still agree that the reddit post is dumb and even if one assumes Good Intentions TM it's very self-defeating and lazy, but the story referenced has reality to it.

These posts will probably be moved into gaming drama in a minute.

Probably for the best if this note continues.

No sympathy for the youtuber. His fault for sharing personal info on the internet.

Huh? It's not about being doxxed, it's about getting harassed over shit that has nothing to do with the games he's playing/streaming, and in fact nothing to do with games at all.

We don't need to associate someone with a stupid redditor just because said redditor tried to use his story for their own shit.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Redditards are at it again, trying to pressure company to do their agenda

https://www.reddit.com/r/paradoxplaza/comments/sjwz0h/the_nazi_bar_problem_and_paradox_games/

Doesn't Paradox basically do this already? The explicit forum rule against kebab jokes is as hilarious as it is sad.

Still, pretty nuts that a YT'er gets harassed in this community just for dating someone that ain't white. Usually women get that for dating men that ain't white, but here it's even the dudes getting it?

Are you for real? Dont believe anything that these tranny shitheads write on plebbit, because its imagined to push agenda. Nothing like that happened im 99% sure, and the tranny is just making stuff up.
Yeah,the dude is pretty right. Even i stopped bothering with new patches and shit. Also it doesn't help how boring they are,same goes for their other games. It is clear that paradox doesn't have good developers left lol. Most of them are there to push and agenda to get pushed in the arse by some faggot lead dev. I am curious if paracucx are making any money at this point.

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
Redditards are at it again, trying to pressure company to do their agenda

https://www.reddit.com/r/paradoxplaza/comments/sjwz0h/the_nazi_bar_problem_and_paradox_games/

Doesn't Paradox basically do this already? The explicit forum rule against kebab jokes is as hilarious as it is sad.

Still, pretty nuts that a YT'er gets harassed in this community just for dating someone that ain't white. Usually women get that for dating men that ain't white, but here it's even the dudes getting it?

Are you for real? Dont believe anything that these tranny shitheads write on plebbit, because its imagined to push agenda. Nothing like that happened im 99% sure, and the tranny is just making stuff up.
Yeah,the dude is pretty right. Even i stopped bothering with new patches and shit. Also it doesn't help how boring they are,same goes for their other games. It is clear that paradox doesn't have good developers left lol. Most of them are there to push and agenda to get pushed in the arse by some faggot lead dev. I am curious if paracucx are making any money at this point.

Paradox is raking in cash hand over fist. Check their latest quarterly reports.

Humbaba

Arcane

Huh? It's not about being doxxed, it's about getting harassed over shit that has nothing to do with the games he's playing/streaming, and in fact nothing to do with games at all.

No, it has nothing to do with vidya, but streamers/personalities are as much of a product people get invested in as the games they're playing. Plus, people on the internet are not exactly well adjusted. As such, it has to be expected that some weirdo will react very strongly and negatively to anything about your private life.

As a rule, one should never reveal any sort of sensitive personal information online, because it can and will be used to harass, mock or otherwise harm you. Least of all, anything about your SO or family members. This isn't news. It definitely should not be news to someone who makes his living on the internet. It's hard to emphasise with someone not wearing their seatbelt, if you catch my drift. Doesn't excuse the harassers, mind you, but the guy could've taken steps to prevent the whole drama.

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Was watching a siu king video about forming lotharingia in 1576

,and i didn't have marie of lotharingia achievement yet, so i made myself a challenge -do the achievement with original marie ruler you get after charles and succession crisis. Did the achievement in 1519, would be much sooner if i hadnt misunderstood tooltip and inherited holland and brabant in succession crisis. You need 28 provinces in lowlands and some rhenish area. Quite hectic, but no loans, and the coalition i managed quite easily, thanks to my superior diplomacy and ping ponging back between truce timers with austria and england. For quick conquest in HRE i disbanded it in 1482 or 1484.

OPtI3H7.png

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Was watching a siu king video about forming lotharingia in 1576

,and i didn't have marie of lotharingia achievement yet, so i made myself a challenge -do the achievement with original marie ruler you get after charles and succession crisis. Did the achievement in 1519, would be much sooner if i hadnt misunderstood tooltip and inherited holland and brabant in succession crisis. You need 28 provinces in lowlands and some rhenish area. Quite hectic, but no loans, and the coalition i managed quite easily, thanks to my superior diplomacy and ping ponging back between truce timers with austria and england. For quick conquest in HRE i disbanded it in 1482 or 1484.

OPtI3H7.png

Did you do the take Frances vassals -> have the succession crisis fire -> reintegrate with a tiny France and then do an easy independence war with the lowlands and French vassals all integrated for free?

Higher Game

Arcane
Korea.png

Giga Goryeo. Still under governing capacity. Feels a lot like the Spain of the East. East Indies are the best non-colonial expansion route because of how easy diplomatic vassalization is there.

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
it's difficult to find when to play a paradox game. not on launch because sequels have most of the features stripped, you must wait a couple years of expansions before considering it, then not on expansion day because it introduced just too many new gamebreaking bugs to be playable, but also you can't wait too long or a new patch will hit and it'll break your games. it gets exponentially harder if you're fond of mods.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Is North America still broken ? Last time I tried the power gap between weakass colonial nations and overpowered natives was hilariously unbalanced

It's fixed but natives are stronger than they used to be.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom