Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

F.3.A.R. v.s. Thi4f

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
this thread has made me realize how much I hate 99% of the entire world and 100% of all new posters seriously guys fuck you fuck you in the nostrils take your shit and get the fuck outta here before things get dangerous like darkwing duck holy shit that was a cool show wasn't it I bet you new guys don't even know about darkwing duck holy fuck I'm gonna call up some russians and have them beat the shit out of you with sacks filled with vhs tapes!!!!!!!

LynkS

Novice
Haba said:

So what sort of games have you taken inspiration from?

When I had time recently, I played Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell, and that sort of thing, to really understand what makes those franchises as good as they are.

53451670.gif

A user named cat

Konjad said:
yeah. And The Thing rocks
Yeah, I've had it kept on my DVR for ages and will never delete it. If only the game didn't suck so bad, they could've done so much better.

We need an Escape from New York game, that'd actually be quite an awesome mod for Deus Ex or something.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Andyman Messiah said:
100% of all new posters seriously guys fuck you fuck you in the nostrils take your shit and get the fuck outta here
You break my heart horse :(

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Sceptic said:
Andyman Messiah said:
100% of all new posters seriously guys fuck you fuck you in the nostrils take your shit and get the fuck outta here
You break my heart horse :(
youre a fucking sceptic we don't want sceptics around here you fucking sceptic i oughta kick you in the fucking solar scepticus take your shit and get the fuck outta here goddammit

melcar you fucking mel gibson car fuck don't tell me about shots huh i oughta take a shot yeah i oughta take a fucking shot at you you little shit take your homeless avatar and get the fuck outta here you cockwiping asscleaner

Lothers

Scholar
Speaking of the team that you've got, do you have any of the old Looking Glass Studios staff on board?

Well, no [...] for now we've built our team with veterans that have worked on numerous triple-A titles. We have people that have worked on the Rainbow Six series, on Prince of Persia, on the Splinter Cell games...

hwbkg2.jpg

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
Andyman Messiah said:
this thread has made me realize how much I hate 99% of the entire world and 100% of all new posters seriously guys fuck you fuck you in the nostrils take your shit and get the fuck outta here before things get dangerous like darkwing duck holy shit that was a cool show wasn't it I bet you new guys don't even know about darkwing duck holy fuck I'm gonna call up some russians and have them beat the shit out of you with sacks filled with vhs tapes!!!!!!!

Darkwing Duck was awesome! I liked Duck Tales even more though. I even have a copy of the Duck Tales movie, which I saw in theatres with my dad when I was 5 :smug:.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yea, but did You play Duck Tales THE GAME? Man that was some awesome old school fun!

MetalCraze

Arcane
The fact that Eric Brosius - arguably the most important man on Thief team - will not work on Thiaf - proves that the game will be a horrible consolized piece of shit.

You don't even need anything to prove it besides that sole fact.

Of course 'Dex nextgenites with their shitty taste wouldn't care. Nothing surprising.

DriacKin

Arbiter
MetalCraze said:
The fact that Eric Brosius - arguably the most important man on Thief team - will not work on Thiaf - proves that the game will be a horrible consolized piece of shit.
Well, it's not like the previous Thief game was anything more than a 'consolized piece of shit.'

I.C. Wiener

Educated
Not sure if you're seriously, but it's japanese for 'it is'. And it's spelled sort of like Deus, so you see it's a hilarious multilingual pun that only worldly enlightened individuals like us are privy to.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Destroid said:
The character pictured is called 'desu' by 4channers because she says desu a lot. This is apparently considered KAWAII NYA

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom