Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

F U Crispy

Repressed Homosexual
Problem HHR was you were constantly posting retarded shit, and spamming videos with less than 50 views, then facepalming everyone else's posts. You can't continually post the vaccine works when it's been debunked by now that it doesn't. All you pro Covid vaxxers can do is pretend you know that it helped you survive Covid when you in fact will never know for sure. All you do know is that the pharmaceutical companies, politicians, and media all lied to you over and over about Covid and the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Just like it's been debunked that the earth is round. Many people really believe it. Just because someone said it on a Twitter feed doesn't make it true.

I explained over and over again why it works with actual data, and why the "alarming" data about it "causing deaths" is misleading and blatantly read out of context. It's not my fault if you refuse to believe it.
No you didn't. You just spammed obscure videos with low views, and spammed ratings. There is no data that it works, because that "data" is coming from the same people who lied over and over for 2 years about Covid. There is no way to confirm it works because by the time people were getting it, the Omicron variant was circulating. The mild variant that supposedly gave you natural immunity to the virus. You also went from anti-vax to pro-vax with this vaccine, which makes people think you're making money off of it. Hence the spam. Comparing flat Earthers to people who are concerned about an experimental vaccine that was rushed out the door is asinine.

I looked for recent videos that were a week old or a month old top ideally, leading to many videos with low view counts. I already explained this many times.

There are a few billion people who took the vaccine, and there was no hecatomb. Almost everyone who was vaccinated is living their life just fine, except the rare exception that you guys latch on.

It's been confirmed in laboratory that it works. I posted hundreds of studies and videos proving it works. I worked really hard at it.
Nobody cares about your "hard" work. You're an annoying spammer. You don't engage with anyone when they post any points you can't refute. You just facepalm rate them. Just like my past 2 posts, you ignored the content. You're basically an asshole that doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

Nobody even knows who you are, you're just a vaguely abrasive and bland asshole like there are thousands on the Codex.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
imagine being this assblasted about getting locked from one thread for one week after everyone's been tolerating your retardation for 12 years

tho i guess i'd also be upset if i couldn't meet my shill post quota and was denied monies

Says the man with a 14 years history of retardation. It seems you speak from experience.

das rite, now consider what it means if i'm still tolerated while you aren't

Repressed Homosexual
imagine being this assblasted about getting locked from one thread for one week after everyone's been tolerating your retardation for 12 years

tho i guess i'd also be upset if i couldn't meet my shill post quota and was denied monies

Says the man with a 14 years history of retardation. It seems you speak from experience.

das rite, now consider what it means if i'm still tolerated while you aren't

It doesn't mean anything. People will never like the man who tells the truth they don't want to hear.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Here's what's going to happen: HHR is going to be allowed back into his own thread in less than a week, wherein he can continue his campaign of attempting to convince everyone on a computer roleplaying game's website to get vaccinated from COVID-19 and its variants.

Here's what's NOT going to happen: HHR turning this thread into a proxy of that thread.

Therefore, HHR is now banned from this thread.

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
This is what I'm dealing with whenever I post there. This is their intellectual caliber. Yet I never gave up, for their own good. One day they might understand it.
That's got be one of the most brazen lies ever told on the Codex. You don't give a shit about any unvaccinated, you just care about being in the in-group and rubbing it into everybody's face. If you actually cared about people, you would tell them to make an informed decision on whether or not to get vaccinated and list all the pros and cons. But you've never done that. Instead, you just post vaccination propaganda and call that science while you refuse to accept that a) the COVID-19 vaccines don't prevent transmission of the virus, b) people have been (permanently) maimed by these vaccines and c) people have died from these vaccines. You deny these facts and spread misinformation like "get boostered for grandma". And to add a cherry on top, you call people who refuse one experimental vaccine antivaxxers while being one yourself. Just fuck off already.

He's been posting shit he clearly doesn't even believe in the covid thread since 2020.

Researching.

Listening to gigavaxxed podcasts.

Following furries on Twitter.

Waiting just for this moment.

giphy.gif

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/will-you-get-a-covid-19-vaccine.134953/page-1017

Please, someone explain to me why posting videos supporting vaccination and boosters is a nuisance, but posting hundreds of tweets and substacks from Alex Berenson and Robert Malone is the rightful thing to do. I'm waiting.
Are you even getting paid for shilling? If so, how much, and what are the terms/conditions for getting paid to shill on the internet for big pharma? Inquiring minds would like to know.

salaciousbcrumb is the one who started this meme almost two years ago. I don't have a clue, but he seems to know how this stuff works. So why don't you ask him?

A meme you say, just for the record I don't like to see anybody banned, we have ignore buttons. It's especially bad to deprive a person of his posting rights along with his only source of income.

I think it's really funny seeing you spam total cringe videos on YOUR thread and then having everyone laugh at you and call you a retard while you are unable to fight back as you will not be able to claim your 10 cents from the Canadian government if you are rude to anyone online :lol: It's like your wearing a big Pfizer needle costume in public and handing out flyers promoting the vaxx and everyone is calling you a prick and a clot brain but you can't fight back because you'll lose your minimum wage job and your clown costume.

As for you being a shill being a meme, let's review the evidence...

... The Canadian government fund a scheme called the Immunization Partnership Fund. In that scheme they allocate hundreds of thousands of dollars to different groups to "increase vaccine acceptence and combat misinformation," online, these groups target different demographics. Basically this is paid shitposting, spamming and shilling online on different sites...

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-hea...hrough-the-immunization-partnership-fund.html

This news update is pretty telling as the Canadian government seem to have announced additional funding for the IPF three weeks ago, which goes a long way to explaining why you are spamming YOUR thread again so much recently...

News release​

October 12, 2022 | Ottawa, ON | Public Health Agency of Canada
As COVID-19 continues to circulate in Canada, it is important for everyone to stay up-to-date with their vaccination to strengthen their immune response and reduce their risk of severe illness.
Today, the Honourable Jean-Yves Duclos, Minister of Health, announced an additional investment of $3,894,545 for nine existing Immunization Partnership Fund (IPF) projects to support their continued COVID-19 vaccination efforts. Investments through the IPF aim to support people in Canada in making informed COVID-19 vaccination choices through evidence-based, culturally relevant, and community-based interventions.
The organizations receiving additional funding have worked tirelessly and successfully to reduce access barriers and increase vaccine confidence and uptake in their communities. They have dispelled vaccine-related mis/disinformation; provided tools, training, and evidence-based information for health care providers; and developed culturally appropriate approaches to support equity-deserving, racialized, and vulnerable populations.

Here is the IPF website with list of the IPF's current projects...

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-hea...orities/immunization-partnership-fund.html#a3

All these "projects," are doing is paying people to shill the vaxx everywhere and that obviously includes the internet.

It is undeniable that Canadian government funds online vaxx shills, even you can't deny it as my source is the Canadian government.

So it's an established FACT that the Canadian government pays online shills.

As for you being a shill...

... Well you could not look more like one if you tried, when you were posting earlier in YOUR thread all your videos of "antivaxxers," wishing they had the jab were from Canadian media sources which all sounded like laughable propaganda. The reason you would post these and not videos from around the world ties into working for a Candian government funded "project," that gives you a daily email with suggested links to their own "sources."

And when you wrote anything yourself on the thread it sounded like some focus grouped robotic sales pitch that you copy pasted from your daily update email to push certain bullet points, there was nothing organic or human in your posts or replies just a sales pitch, if you made a thread about Coca Cola because you were paid to sell it and were devoid of independent thought you would have sounded just the same pushing the daily sales message from the update email from your handler. Everything you posted sounded as if it was repeating a sales pitch for the product you were paid to sell. And you never actually engaged in a human fashion just spammed the thread, replied to critics with sales talk and spammed the thread again.

If you are not being paid to shill the vaxx then you are an even bigger fool, because YOUR Canadian government are paying people to do exactly what you are doing. Are you seriously trying to tell us you are doing this for FREE :lol:

You seriously expect us to believe you are making yourself look a laughing stock for free and are willing to take insults on the chin, because you have a moral Christian duty to sell fetal cell developed poison to kids?

And then I click on one of your spam vids... Oh Lowdy, 7 views before you and I, another with 43, another with 47, another in the 40's.

Let me be clear here, nobody organically is suggested or "finds," such lowly viewed videos on youtube, you must have been sent the links.

And nobody would waste their time watching every low view count video that talked about an issue they were interested in, it would take a million monkeys to do that, so you didn't watch the videos yourself.

And nobody would post such "popular," videos to try to win an argument in a skeptical crowd. So you must have known that nobody would watch the shit videos you posted and also didn't watch, but just posted it for the 10 cents and were also sure they were pushing the pro vaxx agenda, so you must have got the links from a daily email update from your handler.

Also one of your "recent," videos about getting the booster was a pro Biden video with approx 500 views from 9 months ago :lol: Since then Biden got covid TWO times in the same week and boosted TWICE more, because the "booster," the video promoted didn't work at all :lol:

If you are going to shill post then at least make it current, don't just spam YOUR thread for 10 cents a post with propaganda videos that make your position look ludicrous.

I may be wrong, you may not be a shill at all, just a complete and utter retard who pushes the vaxx for free and spends his time watching and reposting pro vaxx propaganda youtube videos with 7 views to "own," the codex and speaks like a sock puppet with the Canadian governments hand up it's ass. You may be so retarded you don't realize you could have been paid all along by the Canadian government for your shitposts :lol:

Here's what's going to happen: HHR is going to be allowed back into his own thread in less than a week, wherein he can continue his campaign of attempting to convince everyone on a computer roleplaying game's website to get vaccinated from COVID-19 and its variants.

Here's what's NOT going to happen: HHR turning this thread into a proxy of that thread.

hysterical-laughter.gif

All laughs aside it's pretty heartless depriving a man of his income when he has a "4 year old daughter," to look after alone, while is "wife," is in hospital, while he "works," from his 90 year old grandmas (who survived because of the vaxx) care home.

You probably noticed he was trying to shift HIS new thread from him being a free speech martyr to peddling product again.

Arbiter

Scholar

Apparently HHR can still rate messages in this thread. The implementation of banning from a thread seems to be buggy.

Imagine what kind of info on RPG Codex he's giving to the Canadian government. Is the Codex administration OK with this?
Canada is one of the more benign countries the Codex sells its user data to no doubt.
That's one of the most sensible reasons I can think that anyone would pay someone to shill the vaxx here, other than that it may be a testing ground. But that is giving everyone too much credit.

The governments are so stupid they will fund anything without any accountability even shitposting on the Dex.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Are you even getting paid for shilling? If so, how much, and what are the terms/conditions for getting paid to shill on the internet for big pharma? Inquiring minds would like to know.
I am leaning towards him having an amazon webstore selling Chinese masks and not really knowing how to promote it other than spamming vax propaganda everywhere he goes.

Alphard

Magister
Imagine what kind of info on RPG Codex he's giving to the Canadian government. Is the Codex administration OK with this?
Canada is one of the more benign countries the Codex sells its user data to no doubt.
That's one of the most sensible reasons I can think that anyone would pay someone to shill the vaxx here, other than that it may be a testing ground. But that is giving everyone too much credit.

The governments are so stupid they will fund anything without any accountability even shitposting on the Dex.
maybe they fear our autistic destructive potential

:mob:

somerandomdude

Learned

He might be acting gay by pushing pro-vax shit, but you're also acting gay by banning him from topics.

Alphard

Magister

He might be acting gay by pushing pro-vax shit, but you're also acting gay by banning him from topics.
:roll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom