Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Announcement Bullshit Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

bonescraper

And here's when i regret that the world didn't end.

Way to fucking tease another one, when you'd think Bethesda would be humbled by New Vegas, they begin their hype campaign by mentioning the second worst cRPG NPC of all time (right after Moira).

:rage:

Fallout is DEEAAAAAAAAD.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I used to be a vault dweller like you. Then I took a radscorpion in the knee...

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Instead of Fallout, I would like to see another Bethesda Terminator game. Both Future Shock and Skynet were really good, apart from big hardware requirements it was more postapocalyptic than Fallout 3 will ever be. But it will probably not happen :cry:.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
ThreeDawg making a re(ar)entrance?
This isn't going to end well...

Kahlis

Cipher
One can only imagine what they'll do with the game in order to sell Skyrim numbers.
Let's consult design visionary Todd Howard:

designvisionarytoddhowa.png

Bony

Learned
Queued
- Fallout 4 best RPG on next-gen consoles of 2014.
- Winner of 10 awards
- Most talked game on Codex of 2014, 600 page thread reached and growing
- IGN Todd once again enhances the genre by providing us with innovative features such as dual wielding pip boy, which gives you not one but TWO QUEST COMPASSES to show you 2 quest markers at the same time, how cool is that?
- Angryjoe TOP 10 REASONS WHY FALLOUT 4 KICKS ASS
- Todd Our fans in Skyrim found it confusing when it said 'hide armor' and nothing happened, so this time the armor......hides.....itself.
- Konjad Should I make a Fallout 4 review, Codex?

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
ThreeDog already means it's going to happen in Eastern USA. Fuck you. If you really want to do something different, Bethesda, why aren't you trying for Europe ? Oh wait, of course, no one in your office is literate about overseas.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
ThreeDog already means it's going to happen in Eastern USA. Fuck you.

Isn't it more like a blessing that Beth doesn't go pissing around all over the West coast? Worst case scenario now is that we can all sit back and watch the ship sink at our couches polishing our monocles and sipping 18-year-old scotch.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
why aren't you trying for Europe ?

:lol:

You're kidding, right? Who wants to see post-apoc Europe in a game? We're already witnessing it for real!

It'll probably take place in Alaska, where all those purdy mountains from Skyrim can be squeezed back in nicely.

bonescraper

Hmm, or maybe they really don't want to step on Obsidian's territory and let them do their spinoffs every once in awhile? This way we could always consider Beth's retarded ideas as non-canon.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Yes, Pete Hines is the definition of American ignorante so I don't expect Bethesda to broaden their horizons outside of their little pocket.

Isn't he just a PR guy? Not like he has any real say on what the games are going to be about (or at least, I hope not...)

And where would you rather Fallout take place? China? Fuck that shit, Fallout IS 50's americana, you don't just move that to the UK or some other lame-ass place. It's going to be probably set in the Boston (MIT / The Institute) area like those rumors last year said it'd be.

Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
Yes, Pete Hines is the definition of American ignorante so I don't expect Bethesda to broaden their horizons outside of their little pocket.

Isn't he just a PR guy? Not like he has any real say on what the games are going to be about (or at least, I hope not...)

And where would you rather Fallout take place? China? Fuck that shit, Fallout IS 50's americana, you don't just move that to the UK or some other lame-ass place. It's going to be probably set in the Boston (MIT / The Institute) area like those rumors last year said it'd be.

And what's your beef, exactly?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom