Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Announcement Bullshit Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Not boycott-the-game-upset, since "Fallout 4" will undoubtedly be a next gen AAA marvel, but miffed.

:retarded:

Confirmed for game of the century already.

Psquit

Arcane
Not boycott-the-game-upset, since "Fallout 4" will undoubtedly be a next gen AAA marvel, but miffed.

:retarded:

Confirmed for game of the century already.

I had some snippy thing to say.
But then I said fuck it, I'm wasting breath on Fallout 4.

more giant robots and towns with nuclear bombs in the middle... maybe todd will get praised for making a town with a robot carrying a nuclear bomb.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
— Erik Todd Dellums (@ETDellums)

...Please know that I would never kid or bullshit fans of the game.Never.I posted the truth... — Erik Todd Dellums (@ETDellums)​
...then I was asked to keep my mouth shut so Bethesda could do their secret work without being inundated with questions and rumors...​
— Erik Todd Dellums (@ETDellums)​

...I have only posted that I have my fingers crossed like all other fans of the game that another is on the way... — Erik Todd Dellums (@ETDellums)​

Nothing I have tweeted is bullshit or a manipulation.I'm trying not to piss of Bethesda. I want to work with them...​

...and not jeopardize my relationship with them.I do hope Three Dog returns and that my first tweet didn't kill things for me... — Erik Todd Dellums (@ETDellums)​

I'm just a fan who lucked out and became a part of the game.That's all.​

Do employers check Twitter Facebook and the rest before hiring? I'm unemployed and flat broke, so I guess they do! — Erik Todd Dellums (@ETDellums)

Wow is the three dog guy really nuts or it's a just a PR stunt for Fallout 4 ?​

Going by his tweets if this isn't PR he's legitimately retarded.

Why don't they actually get good voice actors for once? Or at least humans with comfy, natural sounding voices?

Horus

Arcane
Istanbul-Constantinople-Byzantium-Piece of land.
I remember reading some interview with bethesda developers about fallout 3 and he said that old fallout jokes were cheesy so they will make it better.
And this was the result:
172_zps0a513421.jpg

Will never play fallout game by bethesda again and i hope they will burn all burn in hell those tasteless bastards.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
I don't know what's worse.
Moira Brown or "howdy there pardner". Guess I don't have to distinguish one shit from another.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The main problem with "howdy there pardner" was that the paranoid options were lame and didn't lead anywhere.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I don't know what's worse.
Moira Brown or "howdy there pardner". Guess I don't have to distinguish one shit from another.
Voice that gets on my nerves vs Voice that doesn't get on my nerves. Plus Victor is practically mute compared to that retarded blabbermouth.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Meh, I guess you're right. That voice actor was asking for gas chamber all the time.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Their target audience doesn't want to read anything at all. Just hit the action buttan and "win the game" and get achievements.

Why would they waste money on hiring writers with actual talent?

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I hope to see more powerful types of super mutants like in zombie games where zombies have special powers instead of just walking around.

1) Howlers that do Supermutant shouts that cause sonic damage and status effects. Maybe the player can become a half-supermutant and learn Supermutant shouts as well.

2) Supermutants that merge together, like one with two talking heads with different personalities. They can have more legs where they can run faster or more arms which allows them to wield more guns or super huge guns. Maybe even bionics where the gun is fused with the body, make the gun a former human mutated into a weapon will be more awesome. A boss fight like that will be epic.

3) Smaller faster scout supermutants, their high speed, quiteness, ability to climb sheer walls with natural stealth field allow them to sneak up to the player and backstab for critical as well as poison damage.

4) Flying supermutants with implanted jets and wings that unfold when needed, this allows for a 360 degree combat environment.

5) If we have flying supermutants we can also have diggers, that tunnel underground and pop up like moles to take a shot then duck underground again. This gives the player a small window of time to shoot and makes VATS even more useful.

6) Supermutant huggers, they run towards the player and grab the player in a bear hug while other monsters attack the player. After awhile the huggers explode or they can vomit radioactive bile while hugging the player.

7) Zombie supermutants, an experimental version of the FEV that animates the subject even after death to allow the soldier to continue fighting even when dead and dismembered. The player needs to destroy the head to kill them.

8) Infectious supermutants, these infect the players and npcs with the FEV that quickly changes them into supermutants with allegiance to the infecter. Infection is best caused by bites. In normal mode the player cannot be infected. npcs can take antibiotics to control but not cure the infection. Not all bites will cause infection, but the lower a character's health, the more likely a bite will cause infection.

Hopefully Bethesda reads this post.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom