Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Just looks like a slightly updated Skyrim.

Not that I'm surprised.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
maxresdefault.jpg

Slimu

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Brown is always current gen, but the real question is, will Obsidian make a follow up to this? In a way, I hope I can see a pattern, just like Windows releases: Vista sucked, 7 was great, 8 sucked.

It will be Skyrim with Guns.
Even to the point of the NCR vs -insert faction here- conflict (if they actually care of what happened in NV). The vaults will be like the dragons.
In the end, people will buy it for the mods.

It turns out the Courier and the Lone Wanderer knew each other, and banded together to stop a mysterious menace lurking in the chaos lands. They were captured, the Courier killed like a bitch....and the Lone Wanderer becomes a legend whose fate will be expanded upon in an expansion that's pretty shitty because, face it, this MMO has failed and the only way we can think to save it is to give fans what they wanted in the first place. Revan.

Wait, what were we talking about? I think I'm confusing this with the handling of an Obsidian game in another series.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
I never really understood why VATs in FO3 was considered stupid compared to combat in the original games - it's about as close to original combat as they could get for a first-person game.
:0-13:

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
tiG6Qf1.jpg

so bladerunner wow

are they really doing the replicant story line thing? i hope the PC isn't an android. PLOT TWIST.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
VATS in Fallout 3 was stupidly broken, VATS in Fallout new vegas was stupidly useless. They should redesign the system completely.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
well, they're already Gun Crazy. #dadjokes

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom