Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
hmhmhmhhmhmhmf

7I8DT0.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scollay_Square

bjjKYg.jpg

I'm not saying that it is based on Boston... but it is based on Boston.

pippin

Voiced protagonist and more of the FO3 crap.
I have a feeling it won't be set 200 years after the war though. This can be the only interesting thing about the game for me.

Starwars

Arcane
That music is so shitty and completely wrong for a Fallout game.

And yeah, voiced PC probably. Just what I always wanted in a Fallout game... Goddamn.

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Oh joy, another game where Bethesda fails to capture the aesthetic and style of Fallout except on the most superficial level.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Voiced protagonist and more of the FO3 crap.
I have a feeling it won't be set 200 years after the war though. This can be the only interesting thing about the game for me.

Heh, maybe they listened to the complaints of the people who said FO3's Capital Wasteland being set 200 years after the war didn't make sense? They want utter destruction with no civilization, well, let's give it to them?

GloomFrost

Arcane
I thought it was impossible to make a game worse then F3. I was wrong. Very wrong. Well at least Underrail is on its way.
Oh almost forgot bethesda BURN IN HELL!!!!! :flamesaw:

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent

-same Megaton/Junktown style settlement with gate similar to Megaton
-same abandoned super market
-same giant moored ship (that probably serves as a town etc.)
-same dog
-same 200-year-old abandoned houses that still have edible food (Sugar Bombs) on tables
-ruined buildings and cars that look exactly like the ones in NV/F3
-same stupid 50s shit

:hmmm:

Well, at least the vault jumpsuit looks more like in original games.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
What the hell was that? That looked really fucking awful.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom