Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
tiG6Qf1.jpg

so bladerunner wow

are they really doing the replicant story line thing? i hope the PC isn't an android. PLOT TWIST.
fallout: noir anybody?. i´m sick of the raping of the fallout corpse.

Obsidian should be able to rearrange it into a proper game in a few years.

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
My god it looks awful. That trailer and the animation could have been made in 2004.

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Is it me or the grafix look more like rage/dishonored rather than gamebryo?

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
So aggressive marketing + GoT popularity + multiplatform = big Skyrim sales. Will Fury Road help Fallout 4 in a similar way? Is it even popular, or did it just get critics wet?

Disgruntled

Savant
I was keeping an eye out for a visual upgrade, and I dont see one. Seems like Gamebryo 3.0 with barely functional npcs again.
Dont trust the gameplay to make up for it.

Expecting nothing and still disappointed. :deadhorse:

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So we will have a dog doing stuff like in the best of Call of Duty, Ghosts? Yeah!
:happytrollboy:
:dead:

Jozoz

Prophet
Voiced Main Character... I thought that was just memes. This is worse than I thought.

Cazzeris

I'm going to ignore the announcement of this FOPOS 3 from now on. It'd be pretty fucking stupid to do otherwise.

pippin

So aggressive marketing + GoT popularity + multiplatform = big Skyrim sales. Will Fury Road help Fallout 4 in a similar way? Is it even popular, or did it just get critics wet?

I have the feeling Bethesda wasn't quite ready for this announcement, but decided to profit on the Mad Max hype.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
It did all right, not huge. Mad Max is still a little too weird for mainstream audiences.

Robert Jarzebina

Halflife2_episode2_screenshot.jpg

Half Life 2 is calling. He wants his graphics back.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom