Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Maybe after New Vegas they learned a thing or two.
>Bethesda
>learned
>2015

hey ,2nd xcom is coming only on pc and has procedural maps, dirt rally by codemasters is pc only and is a simulator, strange things are happening lately.

Whiner

Augur
M6SxpWy.png
M6SxpWy.png

Bethesda fans never change!

Self-Ejected

Ludo Lense

Self-Ejected
Now that is some high quality aidsfest. "Bethdrone" is becoming a more literal term with each passing day.

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I'm so fucking triggered right now.

Can't they just slurp up their shit game and leave Fallout alone?

:negative:

p.s. nice troll 5/5 would trigger again

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Trailer 11 million views after 4 days, Skyrim 4 million after 4 years.

Seems Fallout 4 will be the biggest seller of Bethesda.

Bethesda is selling glowing in the dark t-shirts

bethblog-fo-vbotm-026_.jpg

Last edited:
Sad thing is, I don't think that most of them are trolling. Young consoletard generation are mostly idiots and have shit taste (news at 11, I know).

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
M6SxpWy.png

Bethesda fans never change!

Gamefaqs is apparently the bizarro-world version of the Codex. Next thing you tell me there's a Cleveland Mark Blakemore active on the Gamefaqs boards and that he finished Grimoire back in 2002.

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Gamefaqs is apparently the bizarro-world version of the Codex.
ROFL. If it were just Gamefaqs... Do you realize that FO3 was also more critically acclaimed? FO3 average review score was over 90 whereas FONV was somewhere around 83.

Money can buy you anything including fame and favorable public opinion. And fame translated into even more profits so the loop goes on.

Last edited:

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
"Bethesda Community Manager confirms on NeoGAF that Fallout 4 won't be coming to the PS3 or Xbox 360"
So nextgen. Much future

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
It's a radioactive wasteland, man. You can never be sure!

Fxtz6k.gif

thing_monster005.gif
Superb movie
80s ye olde skuul organic sfx really destroy modern day cgi crap

Indeed, the way those eyes close, with that pained look, the whole 'presence' of it, so much better than fuckers standing in front of blue screens. Maybe CGI wouldn't ironically look so artificial if it tried to be more minimalistic instead of everything contorting and falling down everywhere like in every second scene of some drivel like the Hobbit. Jumping out of the way of falling columns and killing a million rubber goblins/orcs with a fairy swipe does not make for excitement or a feeling of danger. Starship Troopers was the last film that made CGI still look ok.

But for the life of me I can't recall the name of this film even though it's familiar as fuck. I'm fucking tortured now...

Last edited:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
But for the life of me I can't recall the name of this film even though it's familiar as fuck. I'm fucking tortured now...
:what:

It's Carpenter's The Thing, bro.

I had first thought it was The Thing, but for some reason I blanked out the characters and that head looks more like a middle aged woman than Norris and I thought, 'nah, that must be from some sequel to some film I knew'...
Now I remember all the other shit in that film, like the dog mutant beast etc....awesome/

Thanks man!

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Hah, GameFAQs, your first videogame stop as a 13 year old on the internet.

The scary part is that those 13 year olds grew up, but Cloud and Sephiroth still dispute 1st place on the annual "best character" contest, every year.

You can take a retard to water but you can't make him stop chugging urine. As the saying goes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom